Hey, those who have been on here for ages, remember when i lost my keys a few years ago?

Guess what??

I found them Smiley LOL

We bought a new lounge and we were just outside pulling the old one apart to take it to the dump and there they were, inside the lounge.

No idea how they got so far inside it.

So you can all stop looking now Smiley Wink

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Hey, those who have been on here for ages, remember when i lost my keys a few years ago?

I lost a set of keys years ago. I wonder if they are in the couch?

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Hey, those who have been on here for ages, remember when i lost my keys a few years ago?

OMG!

Cat LOLMan LOLRobot LOLSmiley LOLWoman LOL

the coveted five laughy-face award!

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

j*oono
Community Member

Smiley Very Happy

I do remember that.  There was a kerbside collection a couple of weeks ago in my sister's suburb and she put some old lounge chairs out.

Someone came along and cut through the sides of them to check what might have fallen inside.  What a nice little earner that could turn out to be.  Sooner or later you'd be bound to come across some cash and even jewellery.

Joono
Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

No cash in mine unfortunately. Just my keys in one and my sons toy mobile in the other

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

@daydream**believer wrote:

Guess what??

I found them Smiley LOL

We bought a new lounge and we were just outside pulling the old one apart to take it to the dump and there they were, inside the lounge.

No idea how they got so far inside it.

So you can all stop looking now Smiley Wink

:D:D:D:D:D

blame the carrier mice

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

So your phone should turn up shortly then DDB? LOL!

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

I just had my lounge suite reupholstered, I shudder to think what he may have found inside it after 15 years......Smiley Surprised

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

I remember that Daydream.  Turned the place upside down.

It was a monumental thread with all the suggewtions

You thought you were going bonkers.

So, there you go

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

LMAO I knew straightaway what you were talking about. That really is funny.

โ™ฅTrishโ™ฅ
Message 10 of 22
Latest reply