Hi I've just received notification that my account has been blocked, not sure who to contact.

Was told to ring a 1800 number that put me through to the USA. They were asking for personal info but I ended up hanging up, wasn't comfortable giving it out. Who can I contact in Australia to help me as I'm waiting on parcels for Xmas thanks Libby.
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Hi I've just received notification that my account has been blocked, not sure who to contact.

whatever this is about.....whoever 'they' are......sounds very suss and scammy imo.

'They' are probably trying to collect pers info you did the right thing hanging up but now they know your ph number you might be in for a barage of unwanted calls........

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Re: Hi I've just received notification that my account has been blocked, not sure who to contact.

eBay customer service will require personal details from you so they can make sure you are the registered member for the account you are enquiring about.

Here's our phone number: 1800 322 928

There is no customer service centre in Australia.

What is your probelem?

Account is blocked? Need to call eBay

Waiting for parcels? Contact the sellers and ask for expected delivery dates.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for that, they gave me a different phone number to call. Will try the number you gave me.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Log into the account you are having issues with and follow the prompts in the link below to get the right phone number for your issue and a one time code to give to the person who answers the phone.

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?&query=176
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@libby_66 wrote:
. Who can I contact in Australia to help me as I'm waiting on parcels for Xmas thanks Libby.

Is your account actually not working?  Did you go to your account?  Is the message in your ebay mail box?  If not, it is a scam, hope you did not give any info over the phone.  Did you click on anything in that email?  I would suggest to run your antivirus program.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Hi I can access my account but I can't contact the seller in regards to an item I'm waiting on. That's when the message pops up saying to ring the phone number. There are no messages in my inbox saying that my account is blocked. Really unsure about what to do as I need to contact this seller. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply