I have been unable to bring up my home Page for 3 days, why?

I have been unable to bring up my home page for three days & I get a message "Sorry we can't complete your request. Try again later"  A box comes up "How to fix error 550. Takes only 2 minutes (Recommend).  When I go into customer support, this problem is not listed and if I choose an alternative in the problem with account, it then says phone or e-mail support is not available. I've tried holding down control/shift/delete, this does not work. So if I can't get customer support, how the hell do I fix it?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I have been unable to bring up my home Page for 3 days, why?

gleee58
Community Member

@longboarder2surfing wrote:

I have been unable to bring up my home page for three days & I get a message "Sorry we can't complete your request. Try again later"  A box comes up "How to fix error 550. Takes only 2 minutes (Recommend).  When I go into customer support, this problem is not listed and if I choose an alternative in the problem with account, it then says phone or e-mail support is not available. I've tried holding down control/shift/delete, this does not work. So if I can't get customer support, how the hell do I fix it?

Which home page are you talking about?

You default home page on your browser? 

A homepage on a website?  

With most browsers you change the default home page in the settings menu.

Sometimes a toolbar addon will change your default home page to another.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: I have been unable to bring up my home Page for 3 days, why?

longboarder, I'm having the same problem.  I've changed from firefox & safari and it still doesn't help. No help from CS. Think it must be another Glitch in the system. It's driving me bonkers.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply