I haven't forgotten you

I haven't been here in ages but I wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten this wonderful forum and all the amazing people who post here (you know who you are! ;)).

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: I haven't forgotten you

Hi Lloyd 🙂

I remember you read the entire thread. It was a wonderful thread and I'll never forget the incredible support and humour. I held on to that thread every day to keep my head above water.

PS Bob knows who I am. He is just being his usual smooth self 😉

Message 31 of 35
Latest reply

Bob-was concerned about your post  to me .

But reading since-its all ok--i think ..........................Richo.

Message 32 of 35
Latest reply

Hi miss Mioux. So glad to see you again. I loved your long running thread, it was so uplifting and empowering.
Keep having a good life 🙂
Message 33 of 35
Latest reply

ohhh, just passing by again from my work desk!!
I will be working some extra hours shortly as my darling lil sis is about to have her first baby! We are all so excited!! she can go anytime but officially its the first week of November.
My life has been a rollercoaster with the loser Ex clinging onto me and making life uncomfortable! He's had 4 girlfriends in the 2.3yrs since we split but keeps getting dumped -big surprise! He has really gone backwards in life and blew all the money I gave him to leave, racked up debts, has 2 maxxed credit cards, barely hanging onto his job, and recently lost his license for speeding!! 0_0 He is scrawny & weedy and looking like **bleep**pola!
I see him several times a week when he visits our child, he doesnt have solo time as yet, that will start up next year, i hope he gets his act together (or a lovely g/f) by then!!! 😞
It took 6 months to get Divorce papers signed but finally had them a fortnight ago, first thing next morning I was at the Courthouse lodging! I sooo look forward to the finalisation of that formality! Even thoough I am bond to him because of our child Its still a feeling of 'freedom' looming, and he is utterly devo about it! What a shame he didnt care about mine & my kids feelings when he was verbally & emotionally abusing & manipulating us for all those years of freeloading!?!?!?!?! Hmmmm, as you can see, NO SYMPATHY here!!
Photobucket
Message 34 of 35
Latest reply

Thanks for the interest Maine, Freddie, Kopenhagen & Mioux ♥

My kids are AWESOME!!!
My eldest has turmed 18 just last week, wow, it really is the blink of an eye and they are adults! 😞 She has her license & a car and a part time job, doing so well, and such a happy girl! ♥
She is in the middle of HSC and doing well. She is applying to NIDA for Costuming, but has a few other side interests if that doesnt pann out!

My son is approaching 16 and still obsessed with soccer! He is starting to look towards his future at trades or the posibility of further education at ACPE (Australian College of Physical Education).

Miss Sammy is a total angel ♥.... She is a joy and a delight and we all adore her! She is 2.10 yrs (3 in Jan), and so cheeky & clever! She does swimming and baby ballet- totally adorable!! ♥

Im content in my life, aside from family & work I am back to the gym, and love to coffee with friends! Men, meh.... not a priority at all, but fun for a flirt or occasional date! 😉 hehe

Take care lovelies. XXX
Photobucket
Message 35 of 35
Latest reply