I went to start a thread about refugees and asylum seekers last night but...

j*oono
Community Member

I copied some photos last night and I wanted to post them here but I thought better of it because they are very distressing.

Is it time for Tony Abbott, Dutton and Chris Morrison to look into their hearts?

Turn back the boats to what?  Stop the boats for what reason?  I have no doubt that they have seen these photos of a young 3yr old boy washed up on the beach and his slightly older brother and his mother drowned too.

Joono
Message 1 of 800
Latest reply
799 REPLIES 799

Re: I went to start a thread about refugees and asylum seekers last night but...

Hello, everyone. Remember staying on-topic is necessary and off-topic posts may be removed. Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 791 of 800
Latest reply

Re: I went to start a thread about refugees and asylum seekers last night but...

Will be watching Media Watch tonight- should be interesting, thanks For that Blue

Message 792 of 800
Latest reply

It should be.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 793 of 800
Latest reply

moonflyte
Community Member

He has done another expose on the advocates trying to use it to further their aims to have all these illegal immigrants settled in Australia.

Now this will never happen, why? because it would send out a clear message that the people traffickers and illegal immigration to Australia is now open for business.

Great article and a great journalist who was granted full access to talk to anyone and everyone.

Strange how the Somalian woman wouldn't talk without first consulting a lawyer in Australia.

Message 794 of 800
Latest reply

@djlukjilly wrote:

He has done another expose on the advocates trying to use it to further their aims to have all these illegal immigrants settled in Australia.

Now this will never happen, why? because it would send out a clear message that the people traffickers and illegal immigration to Australia is now open for business.

Great article and a great journalist who was granted full access to talk to anyone and everyone.

Strange how the Somalian woman wouldn't talk without first consulting a lawyer in Australia.

what is strange about that? would you?

Message 795 of 800
Latest reply

Smiley Sad

Molins also said earlier that a Syrian passport, belonging to a man born in 1990 who was not known to the French authorities, had been found lying close by the bodies of two other jihadis, who both blew themselves up in the course of their attacks.

Greece’s citizen protection minister, Nikos Toskas, said earlier that the passport’s owner had entered the European Union through the Greek island of Leros on 3 October, adding: “We do not know if the passport was checked by other countries through which the holder likely passed.”

A government official in Athens told the Guardian: “We found the serial number and we found the finger prints and palm prints that are also taken [from every refugee].” But he warned against “automatically concluding” that the passport holder was the assailant.

“It is now up to the French authorities to match those finger prints with the remains of the body of the attacker, and announce the identity,” the official said. “Either this person passed through Greece posing as a refugee, or along the way he bought or stole the passport. At this stage either scenario is possible.”

Greek government sources were later quoted by Reuters as saying that a second man suspected of being among the attackers was likely to have passed through Greece.

In southern Germany, the Bavarian state premier, Horst Seehofer, said there was “reason to believe” that a man arrested last week during a routine motorway check with “many machine guns, revolvers and explosives” in his car might “possibly be linked” to the attacks.

Isis said it had dispatched eight jihadis – leaving open the possibility that one may still be on the run – wearing suicide bomb belts and carrying machine guns, across the French capital on Friday night in a “blessed attack on ... crusader France”.

The “carefully selected” sites and coordinated nature of the attacks were intended, it said, to show that France would remain one of its main targets as long as its present policies continue.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/syrian-greece-refugee-paris-attacks-killers

Message 796 of 800
Latest reply

Je suis Paris.  Je suis Beirut aussi.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34805466

Message 797 of 800
Latest reply

At least two of the terrorists is believed to have left Syria, travelled through Turkey and registered as a refugee on the Greek island of Leros on October 3 before continuing his journey northwards eventually arriving in Paris

At least two of the terrorists is believed to have left Syria, travelled through Turkey and registered as a refugee on the Greek island of Leros on October 3 before continuing his journey northwards eventually arriving in Paris

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318379/Hunt-Isis-killers-Syrian-passport-body-suicide-bombe...

Message 798 of 800
Latest reply

The word is hundreds of jihadists got into Europe under the pretence of being refugees. Germany will reap the storm.

Message 799 of 800
Latest reply

what will happen to all those migrants

in the video, that are not from syria,

iraq or afghanistan ???

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34904931

Message 800 of 800
Latest reply