Is having the latest iPhone a sign of wealth?

Some people get them on plans I think........lol

Everyone has different priorities, there are quite a few laundromats where I live so these people must not have washing machines, yet they all seem to have phones Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 1 of 89
Latest reply
88 REPLIES 88

@*mrgrizz* wrote:

i have a note4

@crystal**flake wrote:

Well everyone here has the iphone and I'm the only one with the s5 and I can tell you I get more out of mine than the others do.

They are always complaining about this or that and I've not once complained about mine.

There is nothing my phone can do .................. I love it!!!!

With all due respect - cannot do.????

Message 81 of 89
Latest reply

Samsung v iPhone

Holden v Ford

There is no answer or conclusion to either debate Smiley Very Happy

Message 82 of 89
Latest reply

Crystal so long as you are happy with what you have, that's what matters 🙂

so far no complaints here. Or heard any! Personally. Both Samsung and iPhones complainers online!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 83 of 89
Latest reply

@*mrgrizz* wrote:

i have a note4

But can you fit it in your pocket Mr Grizz 

Spoiler

Message 84 of 89
Latest reply

@crystal**flake wrote:

Well everyone here has the iphone and I'm the only one with the s5 and I can tell you I get more out of mine than the others do.

They are always complaining about this or that and I've not once complained about mine.

There is nothing my phone can do .................. I love it!!!!

Secretary Wanted.

Just ask - excellent refs - can fix all.

Just on the quiet - I do have one - never can find it - can never phone it - always flat.

Message 85 of 89
Latest reply

I use the iThingy up to 12 hours a day...it's my work pc. The Samsung wouldn't have been capable of running what I need for work. That simple really 😛

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 86 of 89
Latest reply

Thanks Am.  Last time I had this problem they avoided that clause due to their technicians being involved in helping after some act of god.  It might have been during the Qld floods or a cyclone.  Seeing as I'm in WA they could have left some staff behind.

They won't pay -

• Where delays are due to circumstances outside Telstra's control such as damages to Telstra facilities by a third party; natural disasters or extreme weather conditions (e.g. bushfire, flood, cyclones) or where delays are caused by Telstra needing to move staff or equipment to an area affected by circumstances beyond the control of Telstra; compliance with any law of the Commonwealth, State, Territory or Local Government.

That time I was only left without a phone for 5 days.  This time it will be a couple of weeks. I don't really care about the phone because I don't use it.  At least the internet works on the line now although that was gone for a few days.

Joono
Message 87 of 89
Latest reply

Hopeless.

Message 88 of 89
Latest reply

@j*oono wrote:

I love mine and it has nothing to do with being cool. My ex today said to me that his mum's vacuum cleaner was too heavy for her to drag around. She is in her 80's.

So I said to Siri, Hey Siri? How much does the Dyson hand held vacuum cost and instantly she brought up the Dyson website. $349.  How's that!

How come Siri knows my name? I never told her.

Siri can know your name from your Contacts

Message 89 of 89
Latest reply