It is so quiet here...

mloreason
Community Member
I can't believe how quiet it is here. I remember years ago we predicted that the board would one day have so few members left that it would end up like this. At the time it seemed almost ridiculous.

Anyway, hello to anyone who remembers the good old days. I hope some of you are still around.
Message 1 of 712
Latest reply
711 REPLIES 711

It is so quiet here...

Hmmm

Message 11 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

bjackson I found those posters entertaining tio. I'm still working out how to use the board. It has changed a lot since I was last here. 

Message 12 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

Unless you can PM the old folks and invite them back, I think that's rather unlikely . .  and . . . the moderation seems a bit more heavy handed nowadays so less chance of real fun and games.

Message 13 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

can't use HTML anymore, but on the upside, you'll not be limited to only 10 posts per day.

Message 14 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

We shall see.

Message 15 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

I think the poster I miss the most is Taft. I haven't seen her here for such a long time.

Message 16 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

I was wondering about the 10 post limit. Thanks for clearing that up. 

Message 17 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

I very recently returned after a few years away, more because I was curious. I didn't even bother to use my previous ID. What's missing is the fun. But I suspect that is partly due to the rules and monitoring of the board. I haven't heard of one person being suspended - WOW.

Message 18 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

I believe most of them can't come back

Message 19 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

I thought taft was male. lol

Message 20 of 712
Latest reply