It is so quiet here...

mloreason
Community Member
I can't believe how quiet it is here. I remember years ago we predicted that the board would one day have so few members left that it would end up like this. At the time it seemed almost ridiculous.

Anyway, hello to anyone who remembers the good old days. I hope some of you are still around.
Message 1 of 712
Latest reply
711 REPLIES 711

It is so quiet here...

Sorry Mlor

Message 401 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

mloreason
Community Member
Thank you xx
Message 402 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

It's getting close, and I'm getting worried.

Still only 2 presents, so far

Message 403 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

Message 404 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

mloreason
Community Member
I'm worried too. What if I just wander around for hours and hours unable to find anything to buy. What if all the good stuff is gone.

This is the movie playing in my head. lol
Message 405 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

I have that nightmare too MLOR. Now I buy mostly online and when it comes to buying food for the day I get up at sparrows dawn even though I loathe getting up to an alarm.

And another thing - ask people to write a list of what they would like and choose from that. It's a win/win situation!

Message 406 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

mloreason
Community Member
I saw something on ACA last night about online shopping. There were a whole lot of sites listed where you could get some bargains. I've jotted them all down and will have a good look at them next week.
Message 407 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

Message 408 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

The moderators killed these forums years ago.  Ebay lost some great buyers and sellers because of heavy handed and quite silly moderating. 

Message 409 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

Exactly.....finding these boards is like a treasure hunt!  they're far from obvious. 

Message 410 of 712
Latest reply