It's a gorgeous morning here today

... and I'm off to commit golf, probably followed by a few bevvies with friends.

What are you up to?
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

I've tried previously to get a golfing thread going but could never find any takers. So now there's you and me and maybe richo. Anyone else?
Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Sure lurker, Im interested.

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

@lurker172602 wrote:

That sound good she-ele.  We have an electric bike under the house that one of the sons abandoned.  Which would be really usefull except it doesn't have a working battery or key Woman Sad

That's a shame We really love ours - the motor takes all the effort out of hills. I think a new battery would set you back  about $500. 

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

@lurker172602 wrote:

That sound good she-ele.  We have an electric bike under the house that one of the sons abandoned.  Which would be really usefull except it doesn't have a working battery or key Woman Sad

That's a shame We really love ours - the motor takes all the effort out of hills. I think a new battery would set you back  about $500. 

Yeah, OH did look into it at one time.  A new battery with charger, new tyres (it needs those too) and replacing the lock would have cost nearly as much as getting a whole new bike.

I know people who travel a lot in their motor home.  They use e-bikes to get around when they are parked up somewhere.  They love them too.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply