16 REPLIES 16

Re: KEVIN RUDD is in the news again

oh dear, what a catastrophe!

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

windrake
Community Member

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, We all know you are a spinner, you knew the game was up, the news had leaked, so we are this morning, treated to cameras in a top priority national security  issue. Reminded me of the Rudd/Gillard forced meeting at the last election, we all knew it was staged.

All this is moot because no matter what Rudd does now he's gone.

The only thing that annoys me greatly is the voters being treated like they have no memory, are mugs & the bare faced audacity of Rudd & his dishonest scare campaign. I really want this election over & the majority of voters feel the same according to the polls. I am fed up with being lied to for years about just about everything & the spin.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

the news had leaked,

hahahahaha

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

I suspect the NewsLtd journalists were upset because they weren't given a seat on the 'private jet' (I mean seriously how ELSE do they think a Prime Minister gets around - Greyhound or with a Myki card??) because they are so used to the free rides they get courtesy of the Liberal Party sponsors.

Seriously are Australian journalists (if they can be even called that today) for real?

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Think it doesn't matter what the PM does, these so called journalists will find a negative take.
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Kevin Rudd denies delaying Syria briefing for Annabel Crabb show

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

I suspect the NewsLtd journalists were upset because they weren't given a seat on the 'private jet' (I mean seriously how ELSE do they think a Prime Minister gets around - Greyhound or with a Myki card??) because they are so used to the free rides they get courtesy of the Liberal Party sponsors.

Seriously are Australian journalists (if they can be even called that today) for real?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

they workin' for this man ?

is this for real ?

17th August 2013

Exclusive: Met investigating Rupert Murdoch firm News International as 'corporate suspect' over hacking and bribing offences

New twist in hacking scandal threatens global media empire as senior figures were questioned by officers at Scotland Yard

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply