Kiva loan :)

Aww my 14 year old son just happily paid for a Kiva loan out of his own money. I suggested it to him after showing him the one I did last night and he didn't hesitate to say yes.

Just a little bit proud that he did that :-x
Message 1 of 472
Latest reply
471 REPLIES 471

Re: Kiva loan :)

Kiva repayments should be coming in within the next couple of days, I think it will be a stretch to reach our target of 500 by our 3rd birthday on the 23rd October, but you never know! I will have two more to do once the repayments come in.

Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 8.55.45 pm.png

Message 431 of 472
Latest reply

I have repayments in my account and will look tonight to relend if I get time.
Message 432 of 472
Latest reply

Ten year anniversary for kiva. Impressive figures. Smiley Happy

ImageProxy.gif

image host
Message 433 of 472
Latest reply

Joono just posted a message in kiva reminding us we are nearly at 500 loans.

I think it fitting if cosmos you do the 500th seeing as you started the CS kiva team. (If you are able)

Impact   Updated Hourly

20 TEAM MEMBERS
$12,475 AMOUNT LOANED
497 LOANS
24.9 LOANS PER MEMBER
image host
Message 434 of 472
Latest reply

I have just made 2 more loans, well done everyone.

Message 435 of 472
Latest reply

C'mon cosmos, you have the honour of making the 500th loan seeing as you started this thread and the CS team. Smiley Happy

I have repayments to make a few more now.

For anyone wishing to join our team in kiva - https://www.kiva.org/team/community_spirit

image host
Message 436 of 472
Latest reply

I don't want to tread on anyone's toes or take funds from kiva, but I know of a worthwhile project, involving children and play, that some people may be interested in.  PM me if you would like more info.  

I made another couple of kiva loans recently. It is such a great scheme.  I love being involved in helping. 

Message 437 of 472
Latest reply

Haha, sorry I haven't popped in here for quite some time and I've been away. I've just noticed we are still sitting on 499 loans and have enough to reloan, I'll do it now 🙂

Message 438 of 472
Latest reply

All done, I had enough for a couple of loans, it's now 501 🙂

Message 439 of 472
Latest reply

Great, we've been waiting for you to do the honours. Smiley Happy

I bet you didn't think 500 loans would be achieved in such a short time when you first posted after your son did a loan. Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 440 of 472
Latest reply