Labor still on the nose in NZ

The NZ polling looks like after 2  terms Labor will be in the wilderness for another  term. Thats a very long time to  be out of power.

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Am, I dont know I always go by the NZ Herald, main paper for North island.

Message 11 of 34
Latest reply

Fairfax own stuff now, it's not as good as it used to be.
Message 12 of 34
Latest reply

labor suffered their worst defeat in history. They went totally over the top and their radical nonsense scared people.

Another  blow for the  left after Scotland repudiated the labor left in the referendum and the next one to go will be Obama, the weakest and most ineffectual president they have ever had.

another triumph for common  sense, way to go NZ  Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 34
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:
Labour.

It is no longer than the National party was out (9 consecutive years)before Key became Prime Minister.

You are putting your own spin on Key's re-election.

I am permitted to post what I think is the take on the NZ election and the result that ensued. I have the right to post my opinion as you are always espousing on here. 

Message 14 of 34
Latest reply

But why put a negative spin on it.  Why not post a positive statement in the thread title and in the content of the opening post. 

Message 15 of 34
Latest reply

@polksaladallie wrote:

But why put a negative spin on it.  Why not post a positive statement in the thread title and in the content of the opening post. 

Smiley LOLIt was a negative outcome for NZ Labor and I don't know how a positive spin could possibly be put on the devastating loss Labor suffered. Man LOL

Message 16 of 34
Latest reply

@lightningdance wrote:

@polksaladallie wrote:

Smiley LOLIt was a negative outcome for NZ Labor and I don't know how a positive spin could possibly be put on the devastating loss Labor suffered. Man LOL

Woman LOLHeart

Message 17 of 34
Latest reply

i fail to see what NZ's election has to do with our current 'government'..

Does it mean that we will follow suit, and copy NZ, will they copy us?

every country has its own governanace and policies etc...none of which has a scintialla to do with us and is totally irrelevant

just more labor bashing

Message 18 of 34
Latest reply

hahah well I am here and it is important to me.

Because I have a foot in both Countries I am interested in both Counties Politics.

Think there is a few NZ/Aussies here

Message 19 of 34
Latest reply

Thanks for the kudo LD HeartWoman Wink

Message 20 of 34
Latest reply