Ladies, I have just the bag for you.

I saw this online.

LV bag small.png

Now, you do get a microscope included for your viewing enjoyment, but honestly, you can buy the full sized, normal version for between about $3100-$4,300. Some people have more money than sense.

My fear would be I would misplace the thing. It would fall on the floor and get vacuumed up and out in the rubbish bin it would go. Never to be seen again, most likely.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

It's going to look a different shade under a different microscope

Item not as described case waiting to happen 

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

It's going to look a different shade under a different microscope

Item not as described case waiting to happen 

🤣

Or else someone would complain that it was much smaller than they expected and as shown in photos, plus they couldn't open it.😁

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Busted when they post a selfie with it on Facebook 

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

It would hold my current ' bucket list '. lol

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

It will get lost amongst the packaging and buyer will say they received an empty parcel! Still NAD, although they may try to open INR. 

It's nonsense like this that convinces me out species is doomed!

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Is Louis Vuitton going to be cancelled now for contributing to the microplastic issue?

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

arctoph_49
Community Member

A bag for fairies?

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

I hope the Authenticity Team will have a suitable microscope to validate these stunning bags before they are forwarded to the buyers.

By the way, I have heard that they smell normal bags too to authenticate them. This might prove difficult with microscopic bags, as they might suck them up their nose, so they will have to be very careful, or possibly use a glue dot (not a permanent one of course, which could ruin the bags) to glue them to the table before sniffing them.

Also, don't leave such bags around pets.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Might be possible to keep a precious grain of sand in  as a souvenir from a visit to a particular  beach?   😃

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply