Leaving on a jet plane

We just booked tickets to the UK and Paris in February Woman Very Happy  One week in England doing dutiful family stuff, then a week in Paris as a reward Woman LOL

I'm excited! Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Leaving on a jet plane

Lucky doers! Have a great time and say hello to the Old Country for me.

Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

Leaving on a jet plane

Bon voyage mon ami. 

france-flag-27.gif

image host
Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

Leaving on a jet plane

@lurker172602 wrote:

The count down is almost over.  We leave here tomorrow and fly out of Sydney on Wednesday.  My bag is pretty much packed, all I have to do is give the house a quick clean and we're off Woman Very Happy

yippeeeeeeeee Paris for Valentines Day and for my birthday Woman LOL

Stay safe & have a wonderful time.

Will await my pressies - with great expectations.

Robot Happy

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

Leaving on a jet plane

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

Leaving on a jet plane

@lurker172602 wrote:

We just booked tickets to the UK and Paris in February Woman Very Happy  One week in England doing dutiful family stuff, then a week in Paris as a reward Woman LOL

I'm excited! Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

You'll be even more excited when you see what the weather's like.   photo laugh_zpsbc9f7645.gif

Make sure you have a good oilskin jacket, sou'wester, and instead of wellington boots, might I suggest a pair of waders ? Oh and forget about a brolly. You'll end up being carried into the next county like Mary Poppins, with the gale force winds.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but February is forecast to be more of the same.

*legs it*

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

Leaving on a jet plane

*sneaks back*

Have a great time, anyway 

thumbs up smiley photo: thumbs up:) smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

*slopes off*........

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

Leaving on a jet plane

Lurker-have a great trip and enjoy.

-Taking the golf bag as hand luggage? ...........................................................................Richo.

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

Leaving on a jet plane

Yeah, I'm a bit bothered about the weather emb, especially as February is generally the nicest month of the year here.  Still, need is as needs must.  If we wait until spring or summer to visit his Aunty it may be too late Woman Sad

I'm thinking most of our time in England will be indoors anyway. Not so much sight seeing this time. 

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

Leaving on a jet plane

Nah, no time for golf richo.  Too cold and wet anyway Woman Happy  I'm a fair weather golfer at the best of times Woman LOL

Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

Leaving on a jet plane

go-tazz
Community Member

Enjoy the holiday,(your mind should be clutter free to play some good golf when you get back),good.gif

Message 20 of 24
Latest reply