Latest reply
2,449 REPLIES 2,449

Re: Lionrose

@lalbo-81 wrote:

@nicnacs_4u wrote:

@lalbo-81 wrote:

@nicnacs_4u wrote:

@lalbo-81 wrote:

Hello, I'm  Lal, and I'm new, and an American. But i saw reference to you in another thread, so I thought I'd add to the "Welcome backs"! Pleasure to meet you, I'm sure! Woman Happy

Hi Lal nice to say hi to youWoman Happy

Thank you! Are you called nic, or nicnacs? I don't want to offend with nicknames here. 

Hi both are ok Lal and a good morning to you.

I think it probably is morning for you, and i'm off to bed soon, lol! I hope you'll look at my holiday food thread and think about posting, food is a universal way for people to get to know each other. Woman Happy

Lal it`s 7.14pm Tuesday night and yes I will checkout your holiday food threadWoman Happy

Message 2441 of 2,450
Latest reply

Thank you! I think it would be fun to get lots of posters to talk about their faves and why they are, with the kind of story springyzone was so kind to share with us, and recipes when possible. I've always though that the various winterholidays can unite us, just like with the soldiers during WWI ..

Message 2442 of 2,450
Latest reply

Hello again to every one thats commented, wow so many people remember

Nic we did have some fun times over the years and a couple of meet ups along the way that were great times and able to put faces to names.

It been a rough decade or so with so much carp going on it wouldnt seem real even in a soap oprea, amasing I am still here with all the stress and BS.

Went for a ride a bit over a week ago, the first in almost 12 months, been crook and especialy winter 2019, many nights I didnt thing I would be waking up in the morning.

Finally got my diagnosis reavaluated from Ashma to COPD coplicated by Ashma and got the correct steriods finally, then had sinus surgery back in January and now doing failrly well or much better than the last few years have been.

so thats all/some of whats been happening

wishing everyone a great Christmas if I dont get back before then as time just goes so quickly, I will try to call in before then.

Lion Heart

Message 2443 of 2,450
Latest reply

Christmas wishes to you Hawk and those who once where postered on here.Lets hope 2021 will be a good year!

Message 2444 of 2,450
Latest reply

Hawk, may you have the best Christmas ever ... Heart

Message 2445 of 2,450
Latest reply

Hello and a very Merry Christmas to CS!

Around this time of the year I often think about CS and the absolute FUN we had. Sadly too many rules and nasty posters reporting posts and getting me banned over and over again. I guess certain people got their wish. 😉 Cat LOL

I'm doing well, lost my job due to Covid but I'm happy getting to spend more time with my two darling baby granddaughters! 2 of my original cats are still going at ages 16 years and 15 years old. 

I hope you have a Happy New Year and may 2021 be a safe and trauma free year xx

Message 2446 of 2,450
Latest reply

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too. And may your butt radiate forever. Smiley Happy

Message 2447 of 2,450
Latest reply

Well its Christmas eve and was thinking of all the good and sad times spent on here in the past.

Would like to thank all the people that made it fun and enjoyable and wish them a Merry Christmas

A special wish to Lion rose this year, hopeing your wishes come true

Message 2448 of 2,450
Latest reply

adding I hope everyone's wishes come true

Message 2449 of 2,450
Latest reply

Birds In Santa Hats Gifts & Merchandise | Redbubble

Message 2450 of 2,450
Latest reply