Little Einstein 9-year-old in 9th grade 190 IQ

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Couldn't watch much of that.  Too obnoxious.  There are lots of high IQ children and adults who are very pleasant.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

I wonder what his parents want him to be or do when he grows up.  

He is the centre of the world for them, I presume.  And it is they who are displaying his 9 year-old ability to the rest of the world.  

I am all for kids growing and learning at their own capacity but some lessons in humility and non-precociousness wouldn't go astray.

Yes, I am jealous of his opportunity to excel.

DEB

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

What a great kid ....  Smiley Very Happy

He's still only 9 years old though, finding his wings and learning how to deal with his own intelligence which is incredibly high.

I'm thinking he'll be a great pianist and scientist as well as a naturally gifted comedian, and as he matures, his ego will too.   He's a lot of fun and very entertaining already.

Wish they had supplied an acoustic piano for him though, maybe a small grand, would demonstrate just how good he really is on the instrument.

Will be interesting to watch him grow;   he reminds me of the late Robin Williams.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@tasfleur wrote:

What a great kid ....  Smiley Very Happy

He's still only 9 years old though, finding his wings and learning how to deal with his own intelligence which is incredibly high.

I'm thinking he'll be a great pianist and scientist as well as a naturally gifted comedian, and as he matures, his ego will too.   He's a lot of fun and very entertaining already.

Wish they had supplied an acoustic piano for him though, maybe a small grand, would demonstrate just how good he really is on the instrument.

Will be interesting to watch him grow;   he reminds me of the late Robin Williams.

I thought he was great also.smiley1.gif

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Can't wait to hear him play his first concerto with a full orchestra, he probably could do that already;   here's hoping he gets the opportunities he needs as he develops his skills.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

He was amazing and I loved his personality!  

Joono
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Yeah......they could give the kid a german sausage.........

but that would only make the bratwurst!

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

This kid is pretty smart for 9 years old beats most adults in IQ alone.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

I think he is amazing.

I am not sure that he was egotistical or precocious.

His brain is working at such a high level that regular, age appropriate nuances elude him. Many of his responses indicated that he was interpreting comments literally and wasn't picking up on the nuances of rhetorical questions and statements. I think that is what some have mistaken as precosiousness.

He showed a degree of humbleness - "if I knew enough songs".

As for talking about his schooling. That is his reality. They did ask his grade, he didn't profer it unsolicited, and then expanded on it when questioned further. Undoubtedly, it is a regular occurance and he is repeating his story automatically.

I saw a little boy with the exceptional gifts and talents and the mind of a genius. In many aspects he is developmentally 9 years old but has to deal with other aspects of life that generally come with age and maturity. Genius to that extent is a double edged sword. The awareness of someone much older but the limitations of being so young. At that age, it tends to be a pretty lonely existence. It is unlikely that he fits in with his same aged peers, and unlikely that they engage in similar pursuits at such a level so for menatl stimulation is attracted to those much older than he, but then not generally accepted into their world either because he is "just a kid". Both peers of his same age and those of his mental age would treat this child as an oddity.

I bet that beautiful smile hides a lot of hurt.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply