MISSING BOY WILLIAM TYRRELL

WILLIAM WENT MISSING ON SEPT 12TH, 2014 FROM KENDALL, N.S.W- Please share this.. 

10476325_10152530737624755_8746816786387629698_o.jpg

Message 1 of 274
Latest reply
273 REPLIES 273

Thanks.  Perhaps the man might have something to do with the family mystery, rather than a stranger abduction.

It's all so terrible.  I wonder if there will ever be an answer. 

Message 11 of 274
Latest reply

Poor little fella I hope and pray whoever has him is looking after him. Imagine being his parents and siblings not knowing and wondering, it would have to be the most heart breaking thing a Mother and Father would ever go through.

Message 12 of 274
Latest reply

Imagine as the years go by walking down the street looking at every young boy/man his age wondering if that young boy who just walked past you was William. What a nighmare..Woman Sad

Message 13 of 274
Latest reply

@polksaladallie wrote:

Thanks.  Perhaps the man might have something to do with the family mystery, rather than a stranger abduction.

It's all so terrible.  I wonder if there will ever be an answer. 

The family may be in witness protection or something.

Message 14 of 274
Latest reply

This search has taken a different turn.

Homicide detectives have taken over the investigation into the disappearance of three-year-old NSW boy William Tyrell, heightening fears over his eventual fate.

They must know something.
Message 15 of 274
Latest reply

Link?........That's devastating news......Woman Sad

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 16 of 274
Latest reply

I was hoping he had been found.
Message 17 of 274
Latest reply

The investigation team appear to know something they arn't prepared to share with the curious public, I still wonder about the family situation and why we haven't heard anything at all from the parents of William.

Message 18 of 274
Latest reply

What are you inferring ?

If they knew something, they would have acted upon it.

I thought we did hear from the mother at the start of the whole thing,
then the lady in yellow took over as liaison between the Police etc and became the public face.

The fact it's now a homicide investigation says something.
Message 19 of 274
Latest reply

Probably because to make what they know public would impede an investigation. I would think that other reasons for the disappearance would have been investigated from day one, just not made public.

Message 20 of 274
Latest reply