Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge — Songs referencing a Real Historical Figure

Four-Day Music Challenge — theme is Songs referencing a Real Historical Figure Ends Thursday morning, 14th April. The poster of the song which has the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme,...

Entertainment World - Deaths in 2021

RIP Cicely Tyson. Great actress, I remember her in various roles from 1960s and 1970s. Pioneering US actress Cicely Tyson dies aged 96 In 2018, Cicely Tyson became the first African American woman to receive an honorary OscarPioneering Hollywood actr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 56 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pauline Hanson To Lead One Nation Again

Pauline Hanson has declared she'll lead the One Nation Party once more, and its first electoral test will come next year when Queenslanders go to the polls. The party's executive unanimously backed Ms Hanson's return as leader at a meeting a few week...

• 116 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #372

The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Round #372 will end on April 12th in the evening

apr17-13-640705218.jpg

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is Body Parts

Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is Body Parts (eyes, mouth. etc., even hair) Ends Friday 8 April in the morning. The poster of the song which has the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme,...

The Oscars Slap

what do we think? was the joke worthy of the slap?not in my view.bad taste for sure.something will smith could have addressed in a civilised manner.no after thought sorry will cuy it, IMOhe must have the statue taken backviolence cannot be rewarded

• 80 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #371

Caption This # 371 The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. This round will end on the evening of Thursday, 7th April.

weird-strange-bizarre-things-happened-metro-stations-pics-pictures-images-photos-mojly-11

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is:  REVENGE

Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is: REVENGE Ends Friday 1 April in the evening. The poster of the song which has the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner...

• 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #370

Caption This # 370The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winnerThe winner will start the new roundThis round will end on Sunday, April 3rd

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rosie helping

so to keep my mind occupied i'm having a once in 10 years cleanup and my little helper is,helping.she loves rolled up sticky tape.

IMG_2284.JPG
  • 246 replies
  • 14 Helpful

Lismore and area a tragedy unfolding

Social media reports are dire for 100's of people still on the roof, some in the roof cavities, some just floating. https://www.facebook.com/groups/161370884384945an example from 2 minutes agoBungawalbin Whiporie Road families are desperate now enter...

Resolved! Caption this #369

Caption This # 369The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winnerThe winner will start the new roundThis round will end on Tuesday, March 29th

images.jpg