Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is SONG TITLES THAT ARE QUESTIONS

Four-Day Music Challenge — Theme is SONG TITLES THAT ARE QUESTIONS Ends Sunday 24th April in the Arvo. The poster of the song which has the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it a...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 105 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #374

The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Round #374 will end on Friday, 22nd April.

04152014superman (1).jpg

New look at covid stats

Now the covid contagion is considered a pandemic of the unvaxxed , yet most detected cases recover .Those recovered do obviously have now a measure of immunity from damaging subsequent infection exposure As such should these now many people be consid...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 70 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Moving into COVID-Normal...? Preparing for a post-COVID world, or "Living with COVID-19"

We're not there yet. We're not yet at a stage where we can truly consider the world to have moved to COVID-normal. But we can see it on the horizon, and we can start to live in a way that is locally "living with COVID-19", barring any setbacks with m...

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge — theme is; Songs about Real/Fictitious Historical Events

Four-Day Music Challenge — theme is; Songs about "Real/Fictitious Historical Events". Ends Tuesday, 19 April during evening. The poster of the song which has the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the ...

Regarding close contacts .....meow

So a family member gets smitten with coronavirus and so obligated to isolate and self treat as best as can , along with close contacts , as a precaution so as to protect the wider community Sound procedures and reasonable considering the often life t...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A song.....plagiarism or no? Comments?

Stumbled across the newer song and it rang sooo many bells for me. But first, listen to the 1969 song by Steampunk Now listen to the chorus of this 2020(?) song by Ben Ransom - I have nothing against Ben Ransom and I like his music.

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #373

The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Round #373 will end on Easter Monday

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Easter 2022

To all of the denizens of these boards, I would like to wish you a happy Easter, and a safe time over this Easter period. This will be the first time in two years that I'll be going to an Easter service. I've missed it - the sense of shared joy, the ...

Easter-Crucifixion2.gif Easter-Crucifixion.gif Easter-WomenAndAngelAtEmptyTomb.gif he-is-risen-easter.gif

Resolved! Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

I pose questions and first to get the answer has their post marked as solution before I pose another.If no one answers within a few minutes, a hint is given. Join the fun and test your general knowledge. (even if you are still in kindy) Starts Fri 15...

• 261 replies
  • 8 Helpful