Medford, Oregon was hotter than Bagdhad yesterday, and police..........

.......broke two separate car windows to rescue a chihuahua in one and two kids in another.  It never ceases to amaze me how parents (and dog owners) can be so thoughtless.  Medford had a high of 107F, Baghdad was 106F.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi --107f---hope you kept the fluids up..............................Richo.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Supposed to be in triple digits for at least the next week.  Perfect opportunity for me to sit in my pond and vacuum it.........

pond

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Looks like the tide has gone out in your pond or..evaporation.

Gets tiring when its over 40c for days in a row.

Could handle one hot day here -just to thaw the place out.

9c atm--maybe 15c later.........................................................Richo.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Spare a thought for these people.

Death Toll From Karachi, Pakistan, Heat Wave Tops 800. KARACHI, Pakistan — The temperature was still searingly high on Wednesday — 98 degrees Fahrenheit, or 37 degrees Celsius — but at least it was dropping. It had been as high as 113 degrees Fahrenheit, or 45 degrees Celsius.3 days ago
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

.......broke two separate car windows to rescue a chihuahua in one and two kids in another.  It never ceases to amaze me how parents (and dog owners) can be so thoughtless.  Medford had a high of 107F, Baghdad was 106F.

Did you try opening the doors first?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

It was the police who performed the necessary actions, and I'm sure they checked the doors first..........in fact, they were called to yet another shop, and cited a woman who left her child in the vehicle yesterday.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply