Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What happened to 'Diversity is our strength'?

Abbott Government’s $545m program to fight radicalisation and terror with true blue Aussie values TAXPAYERS are funding a half-billion-dollar program to teach migrants Australian values and English, provide accommodation services and help them access...

Bill's Budget Reply

Not one single thread about it. It went down like a lead balloon and only the hired peanut gallery did the cheering whilst his own benches sat like stunned mullets. Chris Harcher, the left journo commented "Bill Shorten just made sure he will n ever ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Australians Working Overseas To Repay HECS Debt

Tens of thousands of Australians living overseas will no longer be able to avoid paying off their student loans, under new measures to be announced in the Federal budget. Education Minister Christopher Pyne said from 2017, Australians living overseas...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How Late is Late

I called for a trademan yesterday to fix my frount door and was told that he would there a 4pm. When he arrived the first thing he said was sorry I am late. It was 4.08 pm. Me I thought that was on time and I was very pleased.

• 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Volunteer Week 11th - 17th May

This week we acknowledge the army of volunteers helping out in hospitals, the Red Cross, charities and many other various places. Some volunteers are less visible as they help out in domestic situations. Here is a small sample of the numbers involved...

Virginity Test For Indonsia's Female Military Applicants

Two-finger virginity test for female Indonesian military applicants. Female applicants to the Indonesian military must pass a "two-finger" virginity test, a practice that has drawn condemnation from human rights groups. Indonesia’s coordinating minis...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Sunscreen a Con.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3082458/The-sun-creams-don-t-protection-promise-Two-Britain-... .....................The sun creams that DON'T give the protection they promise: Two of Britain's biggest brands 'offer only two-thirds of the lev...

Resolved! RIP B.B.King

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/bb-king-dead-89-in-las-vegas-20150515-gh2oy1.html

Resolved! 4 Day Music Contest Theme is "Pictures"

Ends 8 pm on friday May 15th Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Naplan - how hard is this?

I have been trying to help my daughter plan and study for Year 7 Naplan and I give up! The reading task is so complicated and the maths is impossible for me. The latter I can understand as maths isn't my strong point but reading and comprehension is ...

Mobile phone help

I have googled this but nothing works. Can someone please tell me how to switch off message bank/voice mail in a nokia lumia? And how to make sure its not downloading stuff in the background. I've turned everything off on it but my credit went in lik...