Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Alan Jones To Mentor ABC Journalists

Radio shock jock Alan Jones, who once called for former Prime Minister Julia Gillard to be “put in a chaff bag and thrown out to sea”, will act as a mentor to all ABC journalists, the station has announced. The move comes as communications minister M...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Favourite Soups

I have to do a menu for a fund raiser. I have to do it as a Soup Kitchen and I need to get ideas for the different types of soups that we can serve.

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

That's the number of women murdered this year by their partners. Yes, another woman was murdered by her partner today. That is the 4th woman this week. it averages out at 2 women killed every week. We can talk until we are blue in the face about what...

Update Hep A Frozen Berries

Importers of frozen berries will have to prove their fruit comes from farms and factories with strict sanitation standards after the nationwide hepatitis A outbreak this year. With the product at the centre of the scare still off shelves, the Federal...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Baden Clay Trial

Allison Baden Clay Murder 2 years ago I was reading up on this today, as the trial started Monday.The senior Baden Clay was on the stand today and gave evidence about something his wife told him about his daughter in law.................................

• 264 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How terror threats have changed my outlook on life.

During the period of the Martin Place siege at the Lindt cafe, my son, DIL and infant granddaughter were in lock up in seperate buildings for many hours.I was terrified until I found out that they were safe.Last week they were again locked down when ...

• 105 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Rocklea Road

While wer'e travelling England and Germany all of next month, we'll be visiting my son who live just outside of London. He sends me an email: "hey Mum, can you bring me some of that Darrel Lea Rock-lea Road? You can't get it over here. Bring as much ...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The Hatton Garden Diamond Heist.

Nabbed ! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32799703 And the latest update is that two more have been arrested. http://news.sky.com/story/1486944/two-more-arrests-in-hatton-garden-jewel-heist

Golden Dodges

How McDonald's dodged half a billion dollars in Australian tax International fast-food giant McDonald's avoided paying half a billion dollars of tax in Australia over a five-year period by shifting profits through the low-tax nation of Singapore, a n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sea Sparkles in Tassie

How cool is this? Full story and more pics here - http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-19/sea-sparkles-put-on-sensational-light-show-in-southern-tasmania/6480996

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful