My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

My day

I bought a shower head off ebay that changes colour so its bit like having a water disco. Woman Very Happy

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 121 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

They have that coloured one in the Masters catalogue!

Message 122 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 123 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

When my youngest daughter [mid 20's] visited, she had to try it out and it met with her approval. One daughter brings over her washing while the other one has a shower. Woman LOL

Message 124 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

I also have a glass kettle that lights up blue when the water is heating up.

Message 125 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

OH had a bad night with pain in his hand. He broke the hand a few months ago, and wondered if he had done it again. He is as tough as nails, so when he wandered over to emergency (around the corner) at 7.30 am I knew he was in a lot of pain. No fractures, looks like carpel tunnel. He has gone back to bed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 126 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

@bluecat*dancing wrote:

I also have a glass kettle that lights up blue when the water is heating up.

I WANT THAT!!! or at least a piccie,please? ๐Ÿ™‚

taste my religion! nibble a witch! ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 127 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

@katydidthat wrote:
I need a new showerhead ... the one I have flops over (often on to my head). The only position it stays is is upright which means I have the taps almost in my back, and often catch them with my elbows resulting in a burst of heat or cold and I don't know which one's worse.

Place I lived in before, the flophead.

so I know your pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 128 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

It's so exciting freddie to be able to change the things that you've been looking at for ages & finding annoying. It's all yours now to do with as you please

btw I do like the look of the black paint on the kickboards, it gives it a really modern look

Message 129 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Thanks, Amber ... always good to feel some sympathy ๐Ÿ™‚

KatyM ... I hope he gets better soon ... I had what they used to call RSI (repetition strain injury), which was fixed by rest and exercise and changing work practices (ie swapping positions).

Message 130 of 6,720
Latest reply