No more vaccination debate here.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/university-of-sydney-study-rules-out-link-between-vaccinatio...

"a new report led by the University of Sydney appears to have settled the argument.

A review of available data from around the world has found that there is no link between vaccination and the development of autism or autism spectrum disorders.

The study examined seven sets of data involving more than 1.25 million children and concluded that there was no evidence to support a relationship between common vaccines for measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough and the development of autism."

Is this the end of vaccination debate on here? Well, we can always argue about politics. 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I heard.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

well, no, not really, it only addresses the link with autism but also only uses data already collected by others.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

That s old news.
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

THe fact we're in single post figures tells us this debate is finally dead. 

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

@matthew_mark_luke_and_bob wrote:

No, it means it's Tuesday, slow day. 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Yes it is dead.

We had 2 vac debate posts within the last 6 months. And a couple of key players are AWOL at the moment.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

Yes it is dead.

We had 2 vac debate posts within the last 6 months. And a couple of key players are AWOL at the moment.

And thank goodness for that!

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

The autism debate has been dead for a long time.  

But the fact is some people will have no effect what so ever to vaccinations, some will have a minor reaction and some will experience an allergic reaction (to one or more component/s) of the vaccination which will bring on an "adverse event" following the jab.  There is a list a mile long of possible side effects for every vaccine. But no way of ever knowing if you are likely to experience a serious reaction from any given vaccination.  

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@matthew_mark_luke_and_bob wrote:

Fixed it.   

# 10

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply