Not in my name

...for those who keep saying that the Muslim community is silent:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/notinmyname-campaign-sees-young-muslims-fight-is-on-social-...

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Not in my name

is this them?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ADL-Australian-Defence-League/213679261984140

is that their official page?

do they have a website?

if there is a website somewhere

that spreads hatred and threatening

violence - surely it needs to be shut down ??

Message 31 of 44
Latest reply

Not in my name

@karliandjacko wrote:

@***super_nova*** wrote:

@karliandjacko wrote:

A woman mentioned threats from ADL on Qanda last night.

She said she has received personal threats from ADL, they said they will cut her children throats, behead her and rape her.  When she went to police with that nothing was done.  I know that there was now and then something in the media, but not hitting the front pages the way it happened with the recent raids.

She seemed quite terrified of them, understandably.

I hope the police take more notice now, since the cheery faced one said he would investigate it for her.  I found him rather off putting though talking about terrorism with a big cheesy grin.

i find it very scary to say the least that the police

didnt do anything.

do you know what happened?

if she received threatening emails then it should

have been investigated.

was she approached and threatened?  -

again the police should have investigated.

did she get threatening letters?  that would be

harder to prove because anyone could have done

that but how do we know the police are not monitoring

their activities?

i just find it really concerning if the police said they

were not going to do anything about it.  i hope there

is more to it.

Message 32 of 44
Latest reply

Not in my name

@azureline** wrote:

I felt a bit sorry for Michael Keenan, he was kind of on his own there? and his answers about ADL didn't quite cut it.

I didn't catch his name, thanks for that.

Message 33 of 44
Latest reply

Not in my name

Just had a look at notinmyname and it looks like it's being hijacked to push people's personal politics which is a real shame , a lot of Jew hatting going on , it's a shame as it has real potential to do good if people stay on message , if they don't it will break down into a sectarian blood fest
Photobucket
Message 34 of 44
Latest reply

Not in my name

Where exactly? I just looked at the twitter notinmyname & I don't see what you describe?
Message 35 of 44
Latest reply

Not in my name

Corrine grant is on there banging on about manas island notinmyname is about Muslims standing up against terrorism done in the name of Islam and idiots like her get on there and derail the message with there own campaigns , if she wants to campaign against manas island start her own tweet campaign don't hijack one of the most important ones around

If I had a twitter account I would tell the stupid daft bimbo just that I'm so angry I am almost tempted to create an account
Photobucket
Message 36 of 44
Latest reply

Not in my name

It sounds like you went to nimn, which is not the same campaign.  

try this instead

http://mashable.com/2014/09/22/notinmyname-muslims-anti-isis-social-media-campaign/?utm_cid=mash-com...

Message 37 of 44
Latest reply

Not in my name

@kilroy_is_here wrote:
Corrine grant is on there banging on about manas island notinmyname is about Muslims standing up against terrorism done in the name of Islam and idiots like her get on there and derail the message with there own campaigns , if she wants to campaign against manas island start her own tweet campaign don't hijack one of the most important ones around

If I had a twitter account I would tell the stupid daft bimbo just that I'm so angry I am almost tempted to create an account

Now you're talking about the Manus Island petitions.

It's a good thing you don't have a twitter account to make that accusation and call her names because this #notinmyname, you've mentioned, predates the current not in my name one started by the young muslims in the UK.

Message 38 of 44
Latest reply

Not in my name

Corrine Grant? I don't even know who she is & I can't see any comments from her  @#notinmyname.

I don't see anything remotely antii Jewish either, just muslims saying they don't back Isis

Message 39 of 44
Latest reply