ONE TRICK TONY HOOF IN MOUTH AGAIN

This morning Tony tells the the Chinese "It all over by the shouting. We've all but found the plain with all that's really left to do is get visual confirmation..

This afternoon the man he put in charge of the search had to say, "I didn't say that"  That is, yes things look promising but nothing has really changed from yesterday, and we still have a long way to go before I'm prepared to say job done and dusted.

Though I'm traditionally a liberal voter, I cast a dud (inform) vote last election simply because I could bring my self to vote labour, and at the same time I couldn't bring myself to vote for a government lead by this idiot.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

he really is a zealot. I cant stand hearing or seeing him.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

he's just a confident blokeSmiley LOL. he says what he likes and nobody seems to pull him up properly. if an ABC journo tries they all start yelling lefty ABC bias.  

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

I admire him immensely, who else could get away with it?

nocuts.jpg

Photobucket
Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Maybe Tone should look for Lasseter's Reef,to replenish our gold reserves that little Johnny sold off.
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

My daughter won't even watch the news anymore because she doesn't want to have to see him
Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

What I’m really sick of is being disenfranchised.

I don’t vote labour, because frankly I don’t think that collectively they could organise an s..t fight in cow pasture.

So where does that leave me when it comes to the next election.

Can’t vote labour (see above)

Can’t vote Greens as they’d want an analysis of the s..t, before they make a decision as whether it was environmentally safe to have the fight, but then the fight would never happen because they would never arrive at consensus as to whether a s..t fight was, given all the circumstances, including a potential for bias against the beast which deposited it, politically correct.

Which leaves the libs who I can’t vote for reasons already stated.

This leaves Clive for PM.  Why not?  With the circus we already have why not put the biggest clown in charge.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

I understand what you're saying. For the last few years I've been voting Lib in my state, (mainly on local issues) but I'm not happy with any of them ATM. Clive said he's going to stir up our state election, so will wait and see. I'm currently leaning towards the greens lately.
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

bbox.jpg

Photobucket
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

found.jpg

Photobucket
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply