Old Chinwag Craft Board Block Swap 2007

Sometime in early 2007, the Craft Board quilters got together and organised a Block Swap. We had to design and prepare enough blocks to make a quilt for ourselves, provide the first block completed and send the package on to the other crafty people in the swap.
We each completed a block in everyone's set.
My quilt was for my grandsons' bedroom in my home. I set a theme of teddy bears and boy's toys.
Most of these quilts have been finished for some time....... but.... I could not make a decision on how to do mine until recently.
I learned so much in that year and can't thank everyone who was involved enough! My applique skills are much improved.
So, thank you ♥
Sewinggilly123
Nanarener
Nelson333Nelson
T Hugs
Billngrace
Patcher246
Tasfleur
I have also sewn the labels of the blockmakers onto the back of the quilt, behind the relevant blocks.
I made mine into a quillow, a quilt that folds into a pillow, so one of the blocks is on the back of the quilt and when folded into it, becomes a pillow.
My 3 yo grandaughter looked at it and said "Gran, that is brilliant" and that is a good recommendation, so I have to thank everyone who was involved.
Pics in post 1
Message 1 of 1,973
Latest reply
1,972 REPLIES 1,972

pj*bear
Community Member
tas do you know the code for the rolling eye emoticon please....

i think the blocks you made were so sweet!
A home without a cat is just a house!!
Message 11 of 1,973
Latest reply

pj*bear
Community Member
ooh I know someone who would of loved them!!! *insert subtle whistle*
A home without a cat is just a house!!
Message 12 of 1,973
Latest reply

tas do you know the code for the rolling eye emoticon please....

Well when she gives it to you PJ can you pass it to me. Think I could use when I look at the maturity of some posters.
Message 13 of 1,973
Latest reply

:^O
Message 14 of 1,973
Latest reply

Hey tas you ready for the big invasion on 15th March. 😉

Should be a fun time.
Message 15 of 1,973
Latest reply

Nothing to do with me PCT .... 🙂
Message 16 of 1,973
Latest reply

Nothing to do with me PCT .... 🙂

I am talking about the motor home rally. It is in your town form 15th to 22nd March. Should be fun. We are going up with some friends for it.
Message 17 of 1,973
Latest reply

That's nice, hope you have a wonderful time, but still nothing to do with me ... 🙂
Message 18 of 1,973
Latest reply

That's nice, hope you have a wonderful time, but still nothing to do with me ... 🙂

I realise it is nothing to do with you. I am asking basically is the town looking forward to it. Should be a good money spinner.
Message 19 of 1,973
Latest reply

No doubt it will, hope everyone has a nice day out with it if they are interested in such things ... 🙂
Message 20 of 1,973
Latest reply