Photo challenge #78 - Theme is Something or someone, that/whom always puts a smile on your face.

The theme is Something or someone, that/whom always puts a smile on your face.

Photo must be your own work

Photo enhancement is permitted but must be your own work

Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give a kudos

Winner is the poster/pic with the most kudos

The winner chooses the next theme   ... If there is a tie, the OP will choose the winner

Ends Sunday 5th May in the evening.

image host
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Photo challenge #78 - Theme is Something or someone, that/whom always puts a smile on your face.

Indie has alway made me laugh with her antics.

And the fuss made over this picture when I posted elsewhere has alway given me a chuckle......Smiley Wink

OMGIndieatedessert.jpg

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

kitty.jpg

My darling girl, turning 18 soon

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Indie has alway made me laugh with her antics.

And the fuss made over this picture when I posted elsewhere has alway given me a chuckle......Smiley Wink

OMGIndieatedessert.jpg

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

The three amigos.jpg

These three always make me smile😊.  

From left.....teenage daughter, Mum and latest baby.

As long as teenager respects the pecking order and

lets Mum get to the food first, they seem to get on quite well. 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

icecream.jpg

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

083e5825-68ba-4222-877a-a7450b1a3c35-o.jpeg

image host
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

FDC6FE3F-CED0-4683-B285-8BBCAC0B8D13.jpeg

Hubby, (obviously needs a bigger lap lol )  Charlie, Rex and my youngest grandchild, Benji (who was born on my birthday xxx) 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

not wise monkeys.PNG

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Pretty Polly (Indie) gets it. Smiley Very Happy

Over to you flashie. 

image host
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply