Photobucket

Can someone tell me how to download pics from Photobucket nowadays?  It used to be easy in the old days, but I can't find where or how any longer Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Photobucket

@darksideofthemoon wrote:

Can someone tell me how to download pics from Photobucket nowadays?  It used to be easy in the old days, but I can't find where or how any longer Smiley Sad

It's changed, so it's not you. What part are you stuck at?

*If you made it to your pics....*

When you log in hover over the library tab>>>click view library>>>>you see 4 options under each pic. copy the direct link>>>click the green tree above when posting>>>>?????

Actually forget that. I can't get past the last point. It says "This external URL does not contain an image." when I try to load it? Up till then it's the right steps

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Photobucket

join the club!

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Photobucket

Hahahaaaa!  Oh fanks jimmy that reeeely helped Smiley Very Happy

Can you fix it and then let me know?  

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Photobucket

@darksideofthemoon wrote:

Hahahaaaa!  Oh fanks jimmy that reeeely helped Smiley Very Happy

Can you fix it and then let me know?  

Sure. If someone knows why it says link doesn't contain an image...and tells me, lol.

Try the instructions I posted and see if it says the same for you....it may work for you?

Once you click the green tree, click on "from another site" and paste your link then "load image">>>then down a little "insert image".

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Photobucket

Go to Photobucket.  Select Image.  Under 'Links to share this photo' - copy 'Direct' code.

In the reply box here, open the tree icon.  Click on 'From another site'.  Paste the code in 'Image" space.  Load Image.  When you see it, Insert image.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Photobucket

@**meep** wrote:

Go to Photobucket.  Select Image.  Under 'Links to share this photo' - copy 'Direct' code.

In the reply box here, open the tree icon.  Click on 'From another site'.  Paste the code in 'Image" space.  Load Image.  When you see it, Insert image.

Hello Meep. Try it. I can't make it work. Maybe it's my account?

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Photobucket

@*jimmy1717* wrote:

@**meep** wrote:

Hello Meep. Try it. I can't make it work. Maybe it's my account?

Hi there!    Hmm.......not sure why....Maybe its your browser?  I use firefox.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Photobucket

Wait!    Its not working for me now either!!    I was able to insert the image here and then preview before posting but it won't let me do it this time........how weird.......

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Photobucket

mjnbj

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply