Please find another time for Protest

If you're fighting to protect people's lives, why not start by not risking the innocent lives of everyone elses. Find another time. I will have more respect for you. I was just saying the other day: Thank God that Australians aren't as crazy as Americans and we have at least some common sense not to choose this time to protest. 

Message 1 of 328
Latest reply
327 REPLIES 327

just wondering 'bob' what colour your skin is?

Message 2 of 328
Latest reply

Good Grief.

Message 3 of 328
Latest reply

Good to see you bob.

I agree, Once again people not thinking and being selfish even though their plight may be a noble cause.

image host
Message 4 of 328
Latest reply

Wow

Message 5 of 328
Latest reply

I have African ancestry going way back. I've been playing a bit of tennis so skin has tanned up a little.
Message 6 of 328
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:
I have African ancestry going way back. I've been playing a bit of tennis so skin has tanned up a little.

Chuckles, don't we all?!

Anyway, It seems it took a few burning cities to get those cops charged (unreal)

The pandemic is all forgotten, Apart from the casualties due to the protests - there will be a lot more I reckon.

Signatures suck.
Message 7 of 328
Latest reply

I think it is ironic that an incident 15,000 km away has inspired many Australians to address the treatment and rights of indigenous people in our country. We are only about a century too late. Personally, I very much support the right to protest if it is done peacefully and without disruption. I notice one organiser of the planned protests is WAR (Warriors of the Aboriginal Resistance). I do hope people who are planning to protest understand all of the agendas, what they are supporting and the doors they could be opening.

But a very current concern is Covid-19. I would not, at this time, risk contracting the virus and possibly infecting my family. There are other ways to communicate concerns and objections until it is safe to gather and protest. Some pretty ugly things are happening around the world and emotions are running high. Perhaps some people need to take a deep breath and consider what the sensible thing to do is right now.

Message 8 of 328
Latest reply

Well said NFS. 

image host
Message 9 of 328
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

just wondering 'bob' what colour your skin is?

that comment is way off-colour.

The ppl protesting here are breaking Covid-19 restriction laws. 

Remember the restriction laws you called the cops about when your holiday-making neighbours came to stay awhile?

Message 10 of 328
Latest reply