Prime Minister Tony Abbott caught winking after a caller identified herself as a phone sex worker.

He's the Minister for Women. 

Awsome.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/21/tony-abbott-winking-video?CMP=soc_567

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Prime Minister Tony Abbott caught winking after a caller identified herself as a phone sex worke

@silverfaun wrote:

A set up and he knew it lolRobot LOL

Are you suggesting that his radio buddy set him up?

Message 11 of 38
Latest reply

Re: Prime Minister Tony Abbott caught winking after a caller identified herself as a phone sex worke

abbc.jpg

Message 12 of 38
Latest reply

PRIME Minister Tony Abbott says he was just reacting to his radio host when he winked and smiled in response to a talkback caller who said she resorted to phone sex work to make ends meet.

Message 13 of 38
Latest reply

So winking is bad and nasty but attacking women is OK in the world of left hate.

10390432_702834089783132_545166273592988595_n.png

HHmmmm

Message 14 of 38
Latest reply

who was assaulted?

Message 15 of 38
Latest reply

He's just being a typical male given the situation he found himself in.... childish really

Message 16 of 38
Latest reply

No set-up, he didn't realise he was live on camera. The radio station staff said they were just as surprised as everyone else.
Message 17 of 38
Latest reply

it was the cameras fault  Smiley Very Happy

John Faine did a morning TV interview today and has said that he himself did not wink at TA but he did raise his eyebrows as it was an interesting call, then went back to looking at all his screens

Message 18 of 38
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

So winking is bad and nasty but attacking women is OK in the world of left hate.

10390432_702834089783132_545166273592988595_n.png

HHmmmm

That guy in the green shirt assaulted Julie Bishop... he may have had his arms crossed but he yelled in her face and pushed her.. he physically assaulted her. Just to note an assualt does not mean a punch, it means putting your hands on someone else without their permission. 

It is that simple... 

Message 19 of 38
Latest reply

it would've happened whether she was male or female, so gender is not the issue here as proven by Abbott and Pyne's cancellation of an appearance at Deakin University here yesterday.

They are obviously aware that it is not gender realated as most others are

Message 20 of 38
Latest reply