Prince Harry engaged over roast chicken

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got engaged over roast chicken, Royal wedding planned for spring

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-28/prince-harry-proposed-to-meghan-markle-over-roast-chicken/9199...

How romantic, A prince, A Commoner and a KFC drive thru!

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Prince Harry engaged over roast chicken

My grandchildren live in a large country town with a considerable Police presence and a bucket load of personel from the jail.

They were both christened in the C of E but their early schooling was based on recommendations from my daughter's friends in the police force

The girls went to the Catholic school as there were less trouble makers there according to the local police.

There were no religious examinations but the children and parents were expected to go to church once a month at least.

Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

Re: Prince Harry engaged over roast chicken

@lyndal1838 wrote:

My grandchildren live in a large country town with a considerable Police presence and a bucket load of personel from the jail.

They were both christened in the C of E but their early schooling was based on recommendations from my daughter's friends in the police force

The girls went to the Catholic school as there were less trouble makers there according to the local police.

There were no religious examinations but the children and parents were expected to go to church once a month at least.

I think RE exams went out with the horse n cart era lol    ..... Hub's kids went to private RC school, 'cause there wasn't an private Anglican one in the area   ..... 

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply