Queen size fitted sheets

Hi everyone 🙂

I'm needing some new queen size fitted sheets, does anyone know where I can get really good quality sheets for a decent price atm? I've done a bit of a search on here and on google but some personal opinions would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Queen size fitted sheets

LOL very cute Bandcamp, spoilt much?

Message 31 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

from homeart:

Home Proud brand 100% cotton 225 thread count Q Size sets - 1x fitted, 1x flat and 2 p/cases

colrs: white, cream, latte, lt blue, pink, burgandy, grey,navy

$39.99

Message 32 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

am I have had no problems with buying just a fitted queen sheet or top sheet...seen stacks of them in big w,target,spotlight and harris scarfe the latter is always having sales on their sheets,doona covers too..good luck OP!!

Message 33 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

Is this an ebay store or where can i find pls?

What's the biggest river in the World?

Our biggest river doesn't sell sheets.

Sec. woolies supermarket does.

Message 34 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

For a set of 100% cotton good quality QB sheets I paid $60 (on sale) . To buy one separate fitted sheet same quality was $60 (not on sale and they are not on sale as often as the sets.)

Most of the ones sold sepratetly in the cheaper stores are poly/cotton.

The fitted sheets wear out before the flat sheets, so you only need new fitted sheets sometimes.

Message 35 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

Wonderland, if you have quite a deep mattress then I would suggest buying a king size fitted sheet or sheet set.  I always buy King size as Queen is so difficult to fit on the bed, especially once they have been washed.

I like buying them obviously during half price sales that Myers do sometimes and Target often have sales but you've gotta be quick because Target don't seem to have much stock during a sale.

Joono
Message 36 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

@j*oono wrote:

Wonderland, if you have quite a deep mattress then I would suggest buying a king size fitted sheet or sheet set.  I always buy King size as Queen is so difficult to fit on the bed, especially once they have been washed.

I like buying them obviously during half price sales that Myers do sometimes and Target often have sales but you've gotta be quick because Target don't seem to have much stock during a sale.

Agreed Joono, I always find the elastic wears out too quickly and then they just dont stay on the bed anymore.

I'm very tempted by the ebay listing Katy pointed out for me, just waiting to hear back from the seller about quantities ect. 

Message 37 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

@secondhand-wonderland wrote:

Is that David Jones? We dont have any of those stores locally...

Re: colour and thread count, I'm not too fussed about what colour just any light pastel colours or solid colours would be fine.  I'm not really looking for patterns or polkadots ect lol

As for thread count, um I'm not really sure what the difference is.  It seems the higher the thread count the more expensive the sheet. I'm really not wanting to pay a heap of money for them becasue I want to get about 4 (not sheet sets, just fitted sheets)  and I dont really want to pay anymore than $20 or $30 dollars per sheet.  Or is that too tighta$$ for something decent do you think?

Once you have slept on 800 or 1000 thread count sheets you won't want to go back to the piddly 250 thread count sheets from KMart, trust me. They are so luxurious and last for years and years. I purchased some 800 thread count sheets from Target a few months back and they are very comfortable, almost as good as the 1000 thread count.

No way would I return to buying cheaper sheet sets.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 38 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

joona - for a deep queen size mattress the correct sheet size to buy is a deep wall queen size fitted sheet which has either a 50 or 60cm wall on it. The deep wall queen size sheets usually also have the equivalent of a king size flat sheet in the set (if they are from a reputable brand)

A deep wall sheet elimates the problem of them being difficult to fit.

Message 39 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

Thanks Jens.  I have never even heard of a deep wall sheet.  I will keep my eyes out.

Joono
Message 40 of 41
Latest reply