Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

I pose questions and first to get the answer has their post marked as solution before I pose another.

If no one answers within a few minutes, a hint is given.

Join the fun and test your general knowledge. (even if you are still in kindy)

Starts Fri 15th April at 6.30pm. 

image host
Message 1 of 262
Latest reply
261 REPLIES 261

Re: Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

Ah… Samsung is the South Korean tech company. Got it. If anyone asks, I will know it in future.

Message 181 of 262
Latest reply

Re: Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

What is the rarest M&M color?

image host
Message 182 of 262
Latest reply

Blue

Message 183 of 262
Latest reply

Brown

Message 184 of 262
Latest reply

My favorite lol

Message 185 of 262
Latest reply

fat-white-cat-shaking-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

image host
Message 186 of 262
Latest reply

Er… Paisley with gold and platinum? I don’t know.

Message 187 of 262
Latest reply

That would be something, Countess.

Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize (in 1903)?

image host
Message 188 of 262
Latest reply

Marie Curie

Message 189 of 262
Latest reply

Marie Curie

Message 190 of 262
Latest reply