RIP RUTH BADER GINSBURG,AGE 87.

lalbo-81
Community Member

My country has lost a hero and champion for equality for all, especially women. She was a great role model for all children and young adults, worldwide. This is both heartbreaking and terrifying to so many true patriots who want the best for our country....Woman Sad

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: RIP RUTH BADER GINSBURG,AGE 87.

@lalbo-81 wrote:

My country has lost a hero and champion for equality for all, especially women. She was a great role model for all children and young adults, worldwide. This is both heartbreaking and terrifying to so many true patriots who want the best for our country....Woman Sad

Very sad news for America........and for the rest of the world in a lot of ways.  

Vale RBG  😢

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Rest in Peace - RBG..

(Perhaps he won't have time Lal.)

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I read her Wikipedia page this morning.

What an incredible woman.

Vale RBG.

😞

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Very strong wonderful woman, Great loss to America and her family

She had Cancer for along time and still stayed strong

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

Rest in Peace - RBG..

(Perhaps he won't have time Lal.)

It took less than an hour for Mitch to show his blatant hypocrisy by announcing that a nomination and vote would happen as soon as possible. His sycophancy runs so deep he is willing to break the rule that he himself created to prevent Merrick Garland's nomination in 2016. I can't even properly express my disgust.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

McConnell is just an evil mongrel **bleep**; he doesn't even have Trump's excuse of suffering from a mental disorder.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply