RT Reunion any old members still around ? say hello

yibida
Community Member

Wow been some years from my last visit, this place is a devastated landscape !  so sterile !

I was thinking of back in the day and the great laughs we had and thought of the old posters.

Lot of water gone under the bridge, all the hatchets would be well buried by now.

Are there any left ? am I all that's left ? anyway hello to any of the old guard, cheers Yibs ! 

Message 1 of 296
Latest reply
295 REPLIES 295

Re: RT Reunion any old members still around ? say hello

Hey yibs and all, just bumping this up for ya

Message 291 of 296
Latest reply

Thx for bumping Kat  !  My better half had a reaction to the Covid shot so I've been nursing her. She seems ok today. The lethargic state she was in lasted 48 hrs. I didn't get any reaction ? I put that down to my superior martian metabolism. We are both ok now.. Yibs ( hates injections )   😎 

Message 292 of 296
Latest reply

Agree, it’s so boring. I popped in and wondered why. Where is Match? The Banned Wagon? It was hilarious. Post something remotely funny & watch the board light up. But so many people took stuff to heart, the fun people were banned etc. so people move on. 

Message 293 of 296
Latest reply

I don’t know of whom you speak. But I have a Certificate of Authentication of Funness issued by the Department of Quips and Jollity. I haven’t been banned. 

Message 294 of 296
Latest reply

Hello any updates on how everyone is?

Message 295 of 296
Latest reply

Trying not to be cross with a wrong order that had sauce spilled over everything as well…

Apart from that and the nagging pain in my lower back, fine. I’m grateful for what’s good.

Message 296 of 296
Latest reply