Repeat political propaganda by Coalition - WHY?

Is it because we have the 'easy access' internet ?

I feel like I am being 'abused' by this continual bombardment.

Do they really believe that we can be convinced with whatever they throw at us, repeatedly, that we will eventually believe?

*wow

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Killing the messenger will never change the facts:

i'd say that the messenger is rather short on facts , and doesn't deal in them , killing them would have us better informed rather than deliberately misinformed at the behest of the Coal industry. the better option is to obtain information from a reputable source rather than a comic and let the false messenger die of natural causes.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

@paintsew007 wrote:

Do they really believe that we can be convinced with whatever they throw at us, repeatedly, that we will eventually believe?

*wow

mmmm, looks like its time for another new thread - The stupidity of Joe Hockey.  But first, this made me laugh out loud, which I always appreciate.......

http://theaimn.com/2014/05/11/for-gods-sake-dont-read-the-australian-youll-die/

“For Gods sake don’t read the Australian you’ll die!!”

Tony Windsor (former NSW independent for New England) is well-known for his classic anti-The Australian comments.

Tony Windsor I don’t have to read the paper. I don’t read The Australian anyway. Our family still uses Sorbent. (Lateline Broadcast: 29/11/2012)

Tony Windsor My advice to Geoff Brock is to avoid where possibly the use of News Ltd paper He should use Sorbent It records what actually occurs (Twitter: 23/03/2014)

Tony Windsor How is Murdoch real competitor Sorbent going in terms of circulation.Sorbent has the added advantage -Aussie owned (Twitter: 10/05/2014)

Tony Windsor Perhaps stop reading the American newspaper for your info (Twitter: 24/03/2014)

Windsor has now given the world another winner:

For Gods sake don't read the Australian you'll die!!—
Tony Windsor (@TonyHWindsor) May 10, 2014

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

@paintsew007 wrote:

*wow

Come off it Paints...

There's anti-coalition bombardment by the left and anti-labor bombardment by the right in equal measure. Actually I think the left have the higher score at the moment, but that's understandable.

Stop whinging about it and wear it like everyone else does. It's become a sport for those that revel in political discussion.

Start another chemtrail thread or something to distract yourself if it gets too much for you.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

No matter how much the disappointed bleat and moan,  the facts are labor was the worst government in our history Fact, suffered an historically massive defeat Fact  and Windsor is a bitter little man who blackmailed his way through his whole political life, Fact.

So bleating about newspapers is pathetic and useless because the majority of Australians read the Australian that's why it is the most successful paper in our history.

All the left wing rags are finished, only fit for online hate and vitriol, they are no longer mainstream they are fringe just  like Labor is.

Move on, sit in the sunshine, do some charity work, read your history, make a positive difference instead of crying on here every day and posting vitriolic propaganda gleaned from the Guardian, the on line Fairfax failure and left wing hate blogs.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

@paintsew007 wrote:

*wow

You mean like the "Diary Propaganda" bombardment splashed on here every day???

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

i'd say that the messenger is rather short on facts , and doesn't deal in them , killing them would have us better informed rather than deliberately misinformed at the behest of the Coal industry. the better option is to obtain information from a reputable source rather than a comic and let the false messenger die of natural causes.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Tell that to the most prolific poster of anti government left wing bias and hate on here.

Every day another hate post full of leftist disappointment and rage.

An article that is posted up on here and left to find it's own level of interest without the reporting and spiteful snipes is perfectly acceptable and if others don't like it, can't handle the truth, then scroll on by. Simple

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Are you saying that posters who don't post what you want to read should be killed??? That's unacceptable language on here.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

dont be silly.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

@silverfaun wrote:

Tell that to the most prolific poster of anti government left wing bias and hate on here.

Every day another hate post full of leftist disappointment and rage.

An article that is posted up on here and left to find it's own level of interest without the reporting and spiteful snipes is perfectly acceptable and if others don't like it, can't handle the truth, then scroll on by. Simple

have you considered NW's constant spamming caused a counter to occur ? it did. without your mate copying that trash on to here most days the reaction wouldn't have occurred Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply