Why do we have NewsLtd articles posted here

Are people capable of choosing what they read for themselves ?  why are we subjected to what us possibly the worst of it here ?

do we need to be misinformed by the ignorant who swallow all of the Govts lies merely because they themselves are so gullible or can readers source their own ?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Ppl post on here about what concerns, amuses, interests them because they can, Lakes. That's it. Ebay has provided this forum for it's members to do just that.

You don't seriously think ppl can post about their political leanings ad infinitum without other ppl counter-posting their own leanings in another direction do you?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I'd say accuracy is important. i'm merely suggesting a genuine news source is definitely preferable to a laughable one. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

What of it?? and I never see any complaint of the left wing propaganda bombardment on here every day from the left

What's the matter, facts and truth too much to bear.

If you have any complaint about the never ending c&p infesting every thread on every topic you'd be better off targetting the real culprit for those actions.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

Are people capable of choosing what they read for themselves ?  why are we subjected to what us possibly the worst of it here ?

do we need to be misinformed by the ignorant who swallow all of the Govts lies merely because they themselves are so gullible or can readers source their own ?

It's because we need to know that Tony Abbott is very brave to break his promises, who else is going to tell us those jokes? It's funny Lakeland, lighten up Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

the murdoch material is confected rubbish, including the majority of its 'human interest' articles as a re-visit of some of IF's threads clearly demonstrate.. groundless moslem -bashing , baseless everything not- from- the right bashing mostly poorly researched and innacurate.

for Windsor to call it 'Sorbent' is a kindness .. i think i used that expression well before him actually.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

their little lying jokes gave us this government Donna . hard to laugh at such large scale collective stupidity Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

I'd say accuracy is important. i'm merely suggesting a genuine news source is definitely preferable to a laughable one. Smiley Happy

Lakeland27, how do we know whether reports are accurate or not?  We are not at the news-source point.  A reporters story is their interpretation of the news.  And interpretation can be based on one's upbringing and own experiences.    

I agree that any media articles can be sensationalized due to focusing on one aspect of a true story.  Embellishment of a story often makes the story more "newsworthy".

DEB

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

their little lying jokes gave us this government Donna . hard to laugh at such large scale collective stupidity Smiley Happy

Yes but the polls are looking very bad for them, they will be even worse tomorrow, the best they can come up with is Tony Abbott is very brave. Are people really that stupid?

Photobucket
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

yes they are.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply