Rolf Harris Reference Sparks Wolf Creek Horrors

Rolf Harris' unlikely inclusion in Wolf Creek 2 will remain in the film, director Greg Mclean has told Fairfax Media.

The filmmaker, speaking ahead of his long-awaited sequel's premiere at the Venice Film Festival, was adamant that his unconventional use of the Harris classic Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport would remain in the new film.

Click Here To Read Full Article

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Rolf Harris Reference Sparks Wolf Creek Horrors

'there it is hanging on the shed' all together now' tan his hide and so on.

the only observation i can make is that i heard a gary glitter song used in a show recently.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

'(''We used to love playing Rolf Harris when we were kids'') was cut prior to its screening in Venice.'
I bet it was!
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

My 4 year old grandson was singing and dancing to The Wiggles singing Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport, this afternoon.

I am certainly not going to stop him from doing so.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

He has not been convicted yet. From what I have seen, I suspect he won't be either unless they have more that what they are telling.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Oh dear Lord, I just realised they must be doing a Wolf Creek 2??Woman Surprised

I am not over the last one yet Woman Sad

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Oh get the **bleep** over it. He only **bleep**ed **bleep**es with blood and turf.. Perfectly fine in my opinion. Not that I've done it. But lay the **bleep** off the old bloke.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Reading your post is like trying to play wheel of fortune...Can I buy a vowel please?
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

@zodion1970 wrote:

Oh get the **bleep** over it. He only **bleep**ed **bleep**es with blood and turf.. Perfectly fine in my opinion. Not that I've done it. But lay the **bleep** off the old bloke.

what is perfectly fine in your opinion?

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Looks like it was typed by the roadrunner ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply