Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,648
Latest reply
29,647 REPLIES 29,647

Re: Round Table Revisited

How cute Nics.

Gorgeous day here.

I have spent the morning trimming trees with hubbby.

They were hanging over the fence and rather too close to the grandchildren's trampoline.

Hubby managed to drop one branch............and now we have a huge hole in the net..............good grief!!!

*note to self..............don't cut banana for fruit salad with the same knife you put mustard on your chicken sandwich with.............Cat LOL*

Message 26611 of 29,648
Latest reply

it's only just here Sasha-

most don't or can't post here anymore which is a bit of a shame

Message 26612 of 29,648
Latest reply

we did a bit of gardening today too Flashie- perfect weather for that atm. tonight we visited some friends we've been trying to catch up with since the beginning of the year .. We had a good time and some Indian take-away.

Message 26613 of 29,648
Latest reply

morning all  😉

though it's a long weekend.. daughter still had to be at uni at 8 am this morning.  I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night, a bit sorry I did this morning

Message 26614 of 29,648
Latest reply

No long weekend here - we had ours last weekend or was it the weekend before? I forget  Smiley Embarassed

Work today and right now it is 39.1 at 4.40pm .... brace yourself t'othersiders - J and I are sharing it with you Smiley LOL

Super weekend though and difficult to get back to work this morning.

Amazes me how folks can live without aircon here - a colleague drove up to Yanchep yesterday just because his car is airconditioned and his home is not.  He should have just spent the day in the water swimming but I guess he would have been prune like at the end of the day.

Hope you are all well Smiley Happy

Message 26615 of 29,648
Latest reply

morning all Smiley Happy

you must be getting so sick of the heat Laney- I noticed last night there was a fire somewhere in WA that caused the evacuation of a uni.  atm, we have nice autumn weather and it is going to heat up again, but I don't think it's going to be quite as hot as what you're trying to cope with 

If I lived in WA I would definitely have to have air con in the house

Message 26616 of 29,648
Latest reply

morning all  Smiley Happy

Wednesday already.  it's like playing catch up when Monday was a PH.   the mornings are getting darker and the days are getting shorter, I will miss daylight savings when it ends

Message 26617 of 29,648
Latest reply

Morning Folks

Playing hookey today ....

Went into office and decided I would prefer to work from home today lol

Cooler today thankfully - still humid and storms predicted later - I wish Smiley Frustrated

Mustard fruit salad Flashie? eeeewwwwww

I do like mustard fruits though - perhaps you have discovered a new taste sensation lol

Enjoy your days - whatever you are up to Smiley Happy

Message 26618 of 29,648
Latest reply

My Wednesday got cut short by an emergency at home............(well the phone call I got said it was an emergency)

So I go home to see what the drama is..............Cat Very Happy

Our big brave body building son had spotted.................................a mouse.................Cat LOL

He had spotted it in the kitchen up the side of the pantry....................where I keep all the Christmas wrapping paper rolls.

There was only one way it could get out so I decided try and catch it myself.

So I took out the rolls of Christmas paper..............and blocked off the way out with an old drink bottle.

One by one I shock the rolls of paper expecting the mouse to stop out anytime................of course it was the last roll.

Bingo..............he ran into the drinks bottle.................yay!!!!

Son yells out to ask if I have caught it yet.

I tell him of course I have.

He wouldn't believe me...............and wanted to see.

So I took the bottle up to his room...............(of course he was playing a playstation game and could not come and look himself..........Cat LOL)

His mate took the bottle to look...............tipped it to the side.

And........................out jumped the mouse..............Cat LOL

So now I don't have a mouse in my kitchen.......................but  our son has one in his bedroom.............Cat Very Happy

I guess I need to go to the hardware store now to get a mouse trap.

Message 26619 of 29,648
Latest reply

Haha Flashie 😀

Message 26620 of 29,648
Latest reply