Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Re: Round Table Revisited

@debra9275 wrote:

Geez She-ele.

I hope it wasn't as bad as it sounds  

"Shudder"  at the thought of scooping eyes out lol

Hahaha Just my ghoulish sense of humour. I wanted to make you all squirm!  though I guess technically that is what happens when you have cataracts removed.

Message 26911 of 29,650
Latest reply

Afternoon Ladies Smiley Happy

How 'descriptive' TGSE Smiley Frustrated

Reminds me of the one-eyed madam in a 'particular type of establishment' telling a 'client' she would keep an eye out for him Smiley LOL

Seriously, having had close contact with three similar ops - you should have no worries whatsoever.  The twilight zone is the name of the game lol

Another chilly day here - the fingerless gloves got a work out but this is getting ridiculous.  Happy to share more with you Deb even unsolicited Smiley Wink

Good night for RIO tonight - the third round of the equestrian events - jumping and perhaps even some gymnastics.

A really good stay at home night (good for the census) with the RC firing on all cylinders!

Message 26912 of 29,650
Latest reply

~~~~~ Prim - you snuck in there whilst I was on the phone and had not hit the 'enter' button lol

The first gold medal of the newest sport to be admitted to the Olympics (or close to it) and best of all we beat the Kiwis ....SWEET!

Message 26913 of 29,650
Latest reply

morning all

we still haven't done the census.. will keep trying every night until we can get through i suppose.  We ending up watching the equestrien events in the early hours, not such a good idea this morning 

Message 26914 of 29,650
Latest reply

They were worth watching Deb Smiley LOL

Slept in as a result - day off thankfully - heading out to lunch

Enjoy your day Smiley Happy

Message 26915 of 29,650
Latest reply

~~~~ 

Prim Heart

Gremlins? Woman LOL

Message 26916 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hi Freddie !   🙂

it must be gremlins, they seem to be pretty active lately

daughter has jury duty tomorrow- we have to figure  out where she has to go and how to get there

Message 26917 of 29,650
Latest reply

What's with all the editing by the mods?

Deb.........our son got called up for jury duty earlier this year............but because there is no one who can replace him in his job he got an exemption.

Our grandchildren are getting new puppies........golden retrievers.

They are so cute............I guess I will be babysitting four legged children now................Cat LOL

these.jpg

Message 26918 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good evening Stringsters

A big special wave to Freddie back there 🙂  Gremlins is a good word Freddie LOL LOL

Those dogs look adorable Flashie. I had an exact copy many years ago, it ate me out of house and home and then tried to eat the house. I loved him dearly but he had a terrible habit of covering his scent by rolling in every bit of dog poo or foul smellng whatevers he could find. Trust me, you don't get the chance to cuddle your pet very often when they have those habits.

We are enjoying the Olympics, OH more so than me because he works from home and gets to see a lot of live action.

Have a great night everyone.

Message 26919 of 29,650
Latest reply

She could've gotten an exemption Flashie, but she really wants to do  it . It will be an experience for her

Love the puppies, so cute!

Message 26920 of 29,650
Latest reply