Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Re: Round Table Revisited

you're a good girl and I'm not.. I used to always have dinner ready as soon as OH walked in the door.. because it's so light, I keep forgetting the time  lol

hmm I'm thinking of your zook slice,, yum

Message 27141 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good morning Ladies Smiley Happy

Well that weekend came and went too quickly even though we decided to extend it and have yesterday off to show friends around this wonderful place.

We were tempted to zip over to Rotto but that did not eventuate Smiley Frustrated

Hi ho, hi ho, back to work today ...... heavy duty meeting scheduled ..... boring for some but a great opportunity nonetheless.

Have a good one friends ~~~~ 

Message 27142 of 29,650
Latest reply

• Hi Laney, one of my regrets is that I never went out  to Rottnest Island, I did go out sailing on a surf cat a few times from Marmion beach too... Only ever saw the Island from a distance. Nice part of the world you live in there.. Lucky people
Message 27143 of 29,650
Latest reply

morning all 🙂

I'm hoping to get heps done today- the rose, sadly we can't save it which is a shame. It was a really old one too, it was already well established when we bought the house long ago

I've noticed we're missing a few slate tiles from the roof too

Message 27144 of 29,650
Latest reply

A quick check in and waves to friends ~~~~~ present and absent!

Sorry to hear you lost that rose Deb - more serious news about the missing slates though.  With the weather you have been having it is not surprising - hope you can replace them fairly easily.

Things hopping here in the west at the moment with the Masters Games in full swing.  I had forgotten about them and was reminded of them when I saw muscular men and women training and jogging around our streets - working on their stress fractures Smiley Wink

Serious question but not a first world problem ...... the upsurge of the use of the phrase 'I guess' by our ABC broadcasters gives me the irrits and I see it as a cop-out by them for not doing their research before they comment.  As I said - not a first world problem - just an observation.

Oh and another thing - commencing a reply to a question with 'so'.  Almost as annoying as the question 'how are WE all today'  - is that the royal WE?

Think I might be getting old Smiley LOL

Anyway hope you are all well - think of you all often but lack of time of late has really limited my posting.  Things are looking up though Smiley Happy

Message 27145 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hi Laney 🙂

"I guess" is something a  good journo should not say

all good here, not as busy as you lol

Message 27146 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good morning Stringsters and friends.  Inability to sleep has me up early today with some spare moments so I came to say 'hi'.

Lots of stuff happening here. Everyone is well at the moment. Life changes, sold homes, finding homes, building homes, retirements, and a 50th Birthday to complete planning for by next Saturday etc. etc. etc.  are keeping me so busy I have hardly had time to think over the past few months.

Hopefully in the new year things will settle and I will have more 'me' time.

I hope everyone is well.

Have a great day everyone.

Waves to the MIAs 🙂

Message 27147 of 29,650
Latest reply

Prim!  🙂

hello. you were up early, I hope you went back to bed and got some more sleep

Great to hear everyone is well

so much going in your life atm. hope it all settles down soon

Message 27148 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good evening Friends Smiley Happy

Prim I am so sorry I missed you Smiley Sad  I realise how busy you are but please don't leave it so long before you come back m'dear.

A hectic few days here - we went to the opening of a sculpture exhibition on Friday - such amazing work.

The Fremantle Festival is in full swing here - a big Italian Festival as part of it ... pity the weather was not fantastic for it.   Blessing of the Fleet on Sunday - fireworks and all ....... and today the town was abuzz with a visit by Dutch royalty opening an exhibition at the Maritime Museum.  Wonder if they were just checking on Dampier's plate lol

It's warming up here so you should be getting it soon Deb but I heard there is rain predicted for the Cup tomorrow.

Hope you all have an enjoyable day, no matter what you have planned.

Message 27149 of 29,650
Latest reply

hi Laney.. it's sunny here so far today but yes, rain has been forecast for the Cup race, we've just had our coldest October for 10 years.

you always have some interesting things going on in Freo

Message 27150 of 29,650
Latest reply