Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,646
Latest reply
29,645 REPLIES 29,645

Re: Round Table Revisited

Deb - 1.10pm Sunday (your time) at the MCG ........ prepare to do battle Smiley Wink

Beautiful day here in the wonderful west.  We have been out and about enjoying it before the forecast storm arrives tomorrow.  The rain will be welcome though (if it eventuates).

Recently arrived new neighbours having a birthday party tonight - circulated a note warning neighbours and apologising in advance for any noise - with courtesy like that how could anyone complain Smiley LOL  Clever move on their behalf!   Helpful for us that another neighbour is a boy in blue so do not expect any problems.

Hello Nic - good result for your Cats last night Smiley Happy  Hope you have been keeping well.

Sandy, Freddie and any other Friends, Stringer or not, present or MIA ~~~~~

Message 27711 of 29,646
Latest reply

I'm glad .. otherwise we wouldn't ve been able to watch it

thanks Laney, and we're ready for battle  Smiley Happy

Message 27712 of 29,646
Latest reply

Just popping in briefly to say congratulations to the Tigers Deb ..... fantastic result and great percentage puts them back up the top where they belong Smiley Happy

Hope everyone enjoying their Sunday .....

Message 27713 of 29,646
Latest reply

We were'nt even able to watch it due to it being on Fox Sports Laney

Message 27714 of 29,646
Latest reply

If it is any consolation Deb, we did not watch it either ...... preferring to listen to the ABC commentary instead ...... our pathetic attempt at boycotting Channel 7 given their alliance with Fox recently negotiated.  We could never stand the Channel 7 commentators anyway and used to turn the sound down and listen to the ABC.

Spoiler
....and it was not because of the direction the  match results were heading Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL
Message 27715 of 29,646
Latest reply

Arrrrrrrgh!  So sick of being subjected to 'ex-purts' or 'drips under pressure' pontificate about the budget and it's impact on individuals.

The ABC have been interviewing anyone with any degree in anything seeking their opinions and having to listen to the 'presenters' trip over points is just cringeworthy.  Is that where our 7 cents a day (if that is what it is costing us) is going? Perhaps a cent or two could better be spent in making sure their transmitters and telephones work properly Smiley LOL

Anyway - that is enough of my gripe this morning.  Freddie - when are you heading off for your holiday?  It is a beautiful day here and we are heading out to enjoy a birthday (not mine) breakfast by the river.  Have a happy day all and ~~~~ Stringer waves to Friends MIA or not ~~~~

Message 27716 of 29,646
Latest reply

Good Morning Laney glorious day here sunny and warm sounds

similar to your paradise. Enjoy your day by the river I have family

members from Tamworth travelling around WA as we speak.

We still have a few weeks to wait Laney - we leave 12th June.

I couldn't believe how Turnbull has aged since he took over as

Prime Minister - he looks like he could do with a full week of sleep.

Message 27717 of 29,646
Latest reply

Good afternoon laney, freddie, debra, nicnacs and all.

Nice day here as well freddie but not as warm as you I dont think.  It's getting down to 19 one day and 10 overnight Smiley Frustrated.  It will be no time before your holiday comes around - look how the year is flying.

Enjoy your birthday ceebrations laney.  Would like to visit your area again one day.  Particularly loved the market.

Fremantle (3).jpg

Enjoy your day girls ....

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 27718 of 29,646
Latest reply

Good evening Friends Smiley Happy

Birthday celebrations yesterday over - a perfect day.

Today not so perfect - dental visits - but in the scheme of things it does not warrant complaining about Smiley Wink

Prescribed burns here have made it very smoky the past few days ..... not so good for those with respiratory problems but the most amazing sunsets have eventuated.

30 forecast here for the next couple of days - a few last gasps before temps drop later next week I suspect.  I have read that some of you t'othersiders have been copping some heavy rain .... hope it is getting to the right places. Hope you and Flashie are not getting inundated though Deb.  

Sandy if you are reading this - will be thinking of you and Frank tomorrow and hoping for good results.

Time for another visit for you and Frank - Fishing Boat Harbour has a new boardwalk and facilities and as usual lots happening all around the place.  So many new restaurants springing up - a diner's paradise really and of course the Freo Markets are always fun as you know.

Freddie are your family members heading up north to Broome or pretty much staying in the south?  Either way I bet they are enjoying themelves.

~~~~Waves to Friends (particularly J & K - always great value) ~~~~

Vale David Goodall

Message 27719 of 29,646
Latest reply

Morning Laney, i'm not sure regarding the travellers itinerary they are

all retired so time is on their side so no restrictions on needing to be

home for work. I hope Flashie has her flippers at the ready wow they

got plenty of rain around the Hobart area. Beautiful day here the sun

is shining the birds are singing and Mr F is taking me out for indian lunch

so no complaints. Jessica Mauboy is through to the finals of Eurovision

woohoo!!!!!!