Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,649
Latest reply
29,648 REPLIES 29,648

Re: Round Table Revisited

that new player for Richmond tonight is someone from our extended family...  so watching with interest tonight, Kopes..  so far he's kicked 2 goals....  that was a bad loss for us to Sydney a few weeks ago,, but your teams are doing very well Laney and Nic

Message 29321 of 29,649
Latest reply

Come ON Tigers - show Port the door .........

~~~~~to Deb, Kopes and Nics

Message 29322 of 29,649
Latest reply

Hi Deb, I assume you are referring to Judson ,kicking his 1st goal for Richmond was great and his family and supporters in the stand were so excited too.Not bad for an 18 year old playing his 1st game in the AFL.

Hi laney and Kopes xx

Message 29323 of 29,649
Latest reply

Exhausting game to watch ......

Great result though (except for hammy injury for Blake Acres) - up to 2 on the ladder .... at least for a minute or two 🤣

Message 29324 of 29,649
Latest reply

Hi all,

Yes, Judson, so good to see happy proud family members and for him to fit in so quickly. Tigers are reforming into a strong side once again.

I am really impressed with Freo and having Fyfe back in is great. I watched him play in some of the WAFL game last week.

So far tipped all correct, hoping Brisbane win against Saints tonight.

image host
Message 29325 of 29,649
Latest reply

Hi Kopes

Hope all well with you

It is good to have Nat back - he is so down to earth, self-effacing and a great leader.

We want the Saints to win for obvious reasons - short term though it may be lol

Message 29326 of 29,649
Latest reply

Welcome back to the 8 Deb and Kopes

Well done.

A bye for us this weekend - a nice break lol

Message 29327 of 29,649
Latest reply

Happy that Carlton lost it gives Geelong a chance of moving up the ladder(hopefully after a win this weekend)

Well done Tigers!

Message 29328 of 29,649
Latest reply

But I think we play you next week Nic...it was a good win for us last night and we really needed it

Message 29329 of 29,649
Latest reply

Hmmn Deb the big cats v the little cats that will be something to look forward too....not..lol

was down in Hamilton st last week geez a bit of a mess with the roadworks etc.The full pantry is a great cafe,John is a wonderful host!

Message 29330 of 29,649
Latest reply