Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Re: Round Table Revisited

Good evening papermoon.lady

Thank you for that information about recovery times for broken pelvises (or is it pelvii) ๐Ÿ˜‰

I had absolutely no idea about that.

Poor Nics - just when she moved into her new above too!

I hope you are keeping well papermoon.lady ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 29611 of 29,650
Latest reply

I have always liked nicnacs too, and I miss her too.

4-6 months to recover? ๐Ÿ˜ž This is sad but will make her comeback even more spectacular.

Message 29612 of 29,650
Latest reply

Don't try and tell me we here in the wonderful west do NOT share!!!!!

We so generously shared the heat we have been living with for more than a month - the hottest February in I don't know how long with so many days over 40 degrees!

What a relief to have some cooler weather here this past week or so!

It must signify the start of the footy season ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I guess you are watching your beloved Tigers playing the blue baggers Kopes!

We are playing the Lions on Sunday - I wonder whether Lachie will be playing - it will be an interesting start to the 2024 season for us.

Hope Nics is getting ready to watch her Cats on Saturday  and feeling much better now ๐Ÿ˜„

~~~~~ Stringer waves to friends ~~~~~

Message 29613 of 29,650
Latest reply

Watched the footy last night and I am sorry Kopes that your tigers lost. The game was back and forth all night. Looking forward to see Geelong on Sat , here`s hoping they play well. Feeling alot better now Laney.

Message 29614 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hiya Nics ๐Ÿ˜

Glad to see you are feeling a lot better now - it has been quite a long road for you hasn't it! How did you fall and sustain that awful injury?  You take lots of care now you hear!!!  Enjoy the match this afternoon.

Sorry about the result for your Tigers Kopes - still better that it happens on the first match rather than the last of the season ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow friends - hold back on the green beers!!!

~~~~~~~Stringer waves ~~~~~~~

Message 29615 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hi nics, lane and lurkers.

Not so disappointed with Tigers, it was a great close fair game with both teams being winners on the day.

Only difference is Blues get 4 points.

Another good game was between Cats and Saints. Freo should do ok being in WA.

Once again, Footy is the winner. ๐Ÿ™‚

image host
Message 29616 of 29,650
Latest reply

mtnlane
Community Member

Hiya Kopes

I like your fair-minded attitude - should be more of it Kopes ๐Ÿ˜

Good result for us today - was nerve wracking at the beginning with the Lions getting the first four goals  - we thought 'oh no - here we go again'.  The Dockers sure lifted their game though with 8 goals in a row and, despite the injuries, we are buoyed for the series ahead (even though we are only one game in).  We will rely on the power of positive thought ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

No doubt you are happy with the Cats result Nics ๐Ÿ˜

Busy week ahead here - hope your weeks are good, productive (if you want that) but healthy and happy which is more important.

~~~~~Stringer waves~~~~~

Message 29617 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good morning everyone,

Congrats Laney on your Dockers win over the Lions. Happy that Geelong won but it was very close right till the end. 

Have a great day Stringers!

Message 29618 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good afternoon Friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well done to your Cats Nics and to our Dockers!  Another very nervous start for supporters but they came through in the end!  Lets hope that we do not have to bear this every future match this season - what a horrible thought but I guess as long as it is a win at the end of the match we should not complain!

Kopes, I hope your Tigers put Port in their place today .......  don't imbibe in too much of that wine though ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Magic day here today - bushfires still lurking statewide though ๐Ÿ™„.  Back to the usual very high blue sky with a lovely breeze coming off the Indian Ocean here - absolute bliss!

Spent the morning in the garden, had Thai for lunch and will now settle back for the afternoon.  Enjoy yours you two and I hope you are taking good care of yourself and your full recovery is progressing well Nics!

~~~~~~Stringer waves to Friends who may not be able to post here ~~~~~ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 29619 of 29,650
Latest reply

The results of the Tigers makes red wine seem very inticing.

And Sydney next week....................:(

image host
Message 29620 of 29,650
Latest reply