Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,648
Latest reply
29,647 REPLIES 29,647

Re: Round Table Revisited

A win over Hawthorn is always the best and they didn`t let us down, they played really well. Torrential rain with horrible thunderstorms  began at nightime.How did you go Kopes with the wild weather? A huge band last night left the whole neighborhood without power and it was nearly 1.00am before it was restored. Been on full time oxygen my converter shut off and thankfully I had my cylinders ready.

The sun is out, hopefully no more rain. We had a months rain fall in 5 hours.

Message 29631 of 29,648
Latest reply

Happy weekend all ๐Ÿ˜€

Wish we could have had some of your rain here in the west Nics - Sydney copped a belting too with the Warragamba Dam spilling - has not done that in years and years!  Even flooding at Katoomba!!

Hot days and high blue skies and sunshine here - great for the school holidays though.

Big weekend for us this weekend Nics and Kopes

Of two minds with the current match - neither team is on our favourites list

The Dockers match against the blue-baggers is going to be a difficult one - fingers crossed for the Dockers please!!!

Richmond V St Kilda is going to be difficult for us as I would usually barrack for the Tigers but we have my great nephew staying at the moment and he is a St. Kilda supporter. Sorry Kopes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy weekend nonetheless friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~~~~~Stringer waves to you know whos~~~~~

Message 29632 of 29,648
Latest reply

Hi all,

In the footy tipping, I have picked Richmond, Freo and Geelong.

All could go either way, so here is hoping.

I was ok in the storms, we had a reasonable amount of rain but no flooding.

After the flooding I had due to storm water drains not having been serviced in 20 years plus last year, council made sure to clear the drains along the whole street and the street behind us.

Now everything is fine thank goodness.

Happy weekend nics and lane. (And Deb if your still checking occasionally) ๐Ÿ™‚

image host
Message 29633 of 29,648
Latest reply

Congratulations to your Cats Nics ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not such great results for us Kopes although I have one member of the family happy about the result!

It did not look too good for St. Kilda until after half time but Ross must have given them a serve and they managed that win.

Not too happy about the umpiring in the last few minutes of the Dockers/Carlton match but what can you do?

Such is life - the important thing is to keep chins up and be happy.  After all it is only a game and there is so much more to be concerned about in this world these days.

Have an enjoyable week friends ~~~~~

Message 29634 of 29,648
Latest reply

Thanks Laney it was a close game right till the end. Sorry about your dockers and Kopes tigers, as you say there are so many more important things going on atm. I heard the commentators mention that the ground was quite small and that had impacted on how some teams played. I wish I could send you some of the rain that we are having atm.

Message 29635 of 29,648
Latest reply

Hi Nics

Still no rain here but thanks for wishing to send us some ๐Ÿคฃ

Lovely day nonetheless - spent some in the garden which was fruitful and enjoyable.  Discovered something had developed a taste for feijoa fruit - suspect it might be a rogue rat so sprinkled hot paprika around the base of the tree to hopefully dissuade it ๐Ÿ˜€

Gardener (who was also a chef) is a kiwi so he took all the fruit from the ground plus some limes with a view to making some sort of chutney .... will be interesting to see how it turns out.  Damn the rat as I do like the fruit when it is ripe enough to eat!

House guest flew out yesterday - had a really rough arrival in Sydney due to the weather there.  Was watching progress on Flight Aware - had to do a couple of 'fly arounds' before touching down ...... reported it was pretty bumpy.  That looked like an understatement!!!

Enjoy the upcoming matches over the weekend Nics

~~~~~ Stringer waves ~~~~~

Message 29636 of 29,648
Latest reply

๐Ÿ˜€ Stringer waves?

Is that still a thing?

Signatures suck.
Message 29637 of 29,648
Latest reply

Hiya Jo not many of us around anymore but it`s nice to see you here!

Message 29638 of 29,648
Latest reply

Hi, Nics. And they're familar faces

Thanks.

Been a while.

Surprised to see my music comp still going.

I usually post on a yanky board. Quite a few members there posted on CS eons ago.

Crazy lot, some interesting which elicits a reply. Some are just damn right...you know.

Catch ya next time, dunno when that with be.

Signatures suck.
Message 29639 of 29,648
Latest reply

Great result for your Cats Nics!  Disappointing for us to be so near a win and we let it slip through our fingers (again)

Gosh Koops what has happened to your Tigers?  I certainly expected them to beat one of my least favourite teams and leave them languishing at the bottom of the ladder ๐Ÿคฃ

So much sadness everywhere at the moment - football pales into insignificance and chat is relegated even below that ๐Ÿ˜ž

Keep well Friends - hopefully talk again soon ~~~~~~ (waves of the Stringer variety ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Message 29640 of 29,648
Latest reply