Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,656
Latest reply
29,655 REPLIES 29,655

Re: Round Table Revisited

Morning friends 🙂

Sad day today - Dockers lost another ex player - Cam McCarthy - only 29 years of age! 

A couple of interesting matches for us this evening Nics

You get a days reprieve Kopes - hope you have a better result tomorrow though!

Been waiting for the deluge that the BOM predicted - not a drop of rain yet ....... disappointing 😞

Take care folks - enjoy the weekend ahead

~~~~~ waves ~~~~~

Message 29651 of 29,656
Latest reply

Morning all and a very happy mother`s day Laney.🌹

The footy this weekend has been disappointing especially Richmond losing by so much,I watched it off and on but you thankfully don`t see that kind of a flogging very often.

My eldest daughter is coming down with the family and we will be having lunch at our local pub!

Enjoy your day:-)

Message 29652 of 29,656
Latest reply

Thanks Nics - I hope you had a super one too.  I would imagine that was a done deal having all your family together for lunch at the local 😃

The results were not good for any of our teams but I felt so much for the Dockers, having to play when they had only just heard the news of Cam McCarthy's death.  They were so obviously upset - especially Nat and Alex 😭

Oh well - another week ahead of us.  Still no rain here .... this is getting ridiculous 😡

~~~~~Kopes - hope all ok with you~~~~~

Message 29653 of 29,656
Latest reply

Hmmmmm - not looking good for your Cats Nics 😯

We have not been watching - enjoying the Giro D'Italia.

Thoroughly enjoying the scenery and it is bringing back many memories - not about the cycling but about the scenery lol

Enjoy your weekend nonetheless Nics 

Talk again soon ...........

~~~~~waves to Kopes also~~~~~

Message 29654 of 29,656
Latest reply

Yes Laney a very disappointing game and to lose by so many goals.... I think by the completion of this round we will be lucky to be inside the 8. Have no idea what is going on in Catland 😞 I hope your Dockers have better luck  & Kopes tigers too!

Message 29655 of 29,656
Latest reply

More bad results for the Cats and the Tigers 🙄

At least we won - despite poor kicking!!

Giro D'Italia going well - have avoided getting 'saddle-sore' - still enjoying the memories it is bringing back seeing the scenery and small hill top towns.  Definitely prefer those to the coastline there.

Enjoy your week Nics - and you too Kopes - despite the results 

~~~~~Stringer waves~~~~~

Message 29656 of 29,656
Latest reply