Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,646
Latest reply
29,645 REPLIES 29,645

Re: Round Table Revisited

Yeh.  I don't really like reading rubbish but sometimes you just have to just to protect yourself.

Joono
Message 14001 of 29,646
Latest reply

I agree Joono, about not just letting it go any more.

Time for me to find something for dinner so BBL
Message 14002 of 29,646
Latest reply

I wish you would find something for my dinner too, Deb. I'm wayyyy too tired to cook after the Christmas party...I wish we had home delivery Thai food here. I wish you'd cook some for me. I'll keep wishing lol
Message 14003 of 29,646
Latest reply

Sorry Karen, I don't do Thai, I just go out and buy it lol
Message 14004 of 29,646
Latest reply

If I had the energy, ID cook your Aussie curry recipe...but I don't. So I won't.

I'll just dream of home delivered Thai while I eat a sandwich lol
Message 14005 of 29,646
Latest reply

Have you tried that recipe yet?? It was the sausages wasn't it? I think I've forgotten how to make it now myself, we haven't had that for ages.
Message 14006 of 29,646
Latest reply

Yes, a few times Deb...it's yum! It reminds me of old fashioned aussie country curry before Indian food became popular. Out bushes still make that old recipe.

I do prefer real Indian, but the Aussie version is yum in a different way.
Message 14007 of 29,646
Latest reply

Oh good, I'm glad you've tried it.

I've got a good one for a tin of tuna, lots of onions and lemon juice too, oh and curry of course, but that's all the ingredients. It's a nice easy one
Message 14008 of 29,646
Latest reply

Good evening.

I am home and absolutely buggered, in the well known Australian slang way of course Cat Very Happy

This time of year is ridiculous. Sent my last work email for the week about 20 mins ago. Time to eat **bleep** and watch **bleep**.

โ€œIโ€™ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!โ€ Sheila
Message 14009 of 29,646
Latest reply

Hi Buzz,

Everyone's tired on Friday nights, time for some well deserved R&R
Message 14010 of 29,646
Latest reply