Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Re: Round Table Revisited

Good idea to remind them because I heard Karl O'Callaghan interviewed today and there is going to be a real blitz - particularly on the phone use.  The police on the unmarked bikes film the phone use and contact a regular patrol car.   If the traffic is such that the patrol car cannot get to the offender, they just take the film back to the station and then come knocking on your door.

...... and they would not be wearing Santa suits!

Message 15221 of 29,650
Latest reply

I hope I have drilled into them not to use their phones but I know for a fact that they have.  Both of them from when they got lost lol.

We did have two GPS things but both were stolen.

I have told them that if I ever call them while they are driving I will be very angry if they answer the phone so they had better not, but sometimes I think it is more unsafe to drive whilst you are trying to ignore the phone than it is to just answer it.

Joono
Message 15222 of 29,650
Latest reply

I just put mine on silent when I am driving so that it is not a distraction even though I can ignore it quite easily anyway.

Message 15223 of 29,650
Latest reply

I nearly smashed off the road when I was texting & sending photos of the endless road ahead to coops as I was driving to whoop whoop lol

That taught me!

Message 15224 of 29,650
Latest reply

There is the most awful advertisement of a bunch of girls on a highway and they are mucking around and the driver is texting.  It turns my stomach to watch it.  It's not on tv but it was on youtube I think.

Joono
Message 15225 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hi Everyone 

Hope you've had a good day.Not long home from an end of year school awards night .My DD is a very proud student

citizen of the year  Woman Very Happy

I'm so proud of her Woman Very HappyWoman Very HappyHeart

Message 15226 of 29,650
Latest reply

I post on the boards when I'm driving

Message 15227 of 29,650
Latest reply

Iza, that's brilliant!  You must be so proud.  

It is a credit to you too you know.

Joono
Message 15228 of 29,650
Latest reply

@clair.de.lune wrote:

I post on the boards when I'm driving

I'd honk my horn at you

which I probably shouldn't do....

Message 15229 of 29,650
Latest reply

Clair Smiley Very Happy  You do not. 

Do you?  The texting police will bling their badge at you.

Joono
Message 15230 of 29,650
Latest reply