Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,650
Latest reply
29,649 REPLIES 29,649

Re: Round Table Revisited

I thought everyone posted while driving?

I thought that's was why jmks photos were always up side down?

There is one greasy one I wish would post while driving Woman LOL

Message 15241 of 29,650
Latest reply

morning all Smiley Happy

hmmm one greasy one Clair???

are you eating something as well as driving and posting??

Prim is having a nice sleep in today and Buzz  probably is too

Message 15242 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good Morning Everyone Smiley Happy

Karen, I was planning to reply to your post last night .I needed to turn all light sources off and run for it.There was tiny insects (are they called thrips ?) all over the place including on my laptop screen which I had attempted to get rid of by spraying them ....then the tiny little pests were dropping all over the place including on me .My floors are covered with them this morning.

They even made the smoke alarm (brand new batteries) go off !

Congrats to the other Stringer parent you mentioned.

That's a very unique tradition your family has with the names on your gifts .Woman LOL

Message 15243 of 29,650
Latest reply

Clair, have you got a pic you have taken while driving of another driver taking pics while they are driving ?

edit: sorry wrong Stringer.You don't take pics Karen does 

Message 15244 of 29,650
Latest reply

morning Iza

we have lots of thrips and little moths ATM

cicadas too

Message 15245 of 29,650
Latest reply

Hi Deb ,

I've never seen them as bad as they were last night 

Message 15246 of 29,650
Latest reply

It must be to do with the hot weather Iza, I think that was our hottest night so far this summer

last summer we had some strange insects in our pear tree, but they seem to be gone now

Message 15247 of 29,650
Latest reply

It was a hot one Deb.I'm not impressed with the little bugs which are crunching under foot as I walk around the house.I hadn't planned on doing the floors again today lol.

Clair, If bling is harmless wear it with pride.It makes me think of the 80's and the glitter and bling of la scala.

Message 15248 of 29,650
Latest reply

It sounds like you have a plague of them up there, *crunching under foot* reminds me of that grasshopper one a couple of years ago

Message 15249 of 29,650
Latest reply

Good morning Stringsters 🙂

Yep, I slept in 🙂 🙂

Iza, congratulations to your young lady...I know you must be very proud, as you should be. 🙂

Karen, it is a bit scary that you are so organised. You will be sitting for the next few days, jittery and wondering what needs to be done LOL

Clair, what on earth was 'greasy'?

No insects here yet Deb but we are now on our second hot day with tomorrow expected to be worse so I think they will start to flourish and invade now. They had better not touch my roses or there will be hell to pay.

I have nearly finished my shopping.The other night OH noticed a brochure on my desk which had pictures of various items one of which was what I had bought him. He glanced at it and said "If you are thinking of buying me a (xxx) please don't, I don't want one. At that moment his (xxx) was wrapped and under the table at my feet. ........ it is huge, it nearly killed me carring it home and up the stairs and wrapping it and he needs it. So, he is getting it whether he wants it or not LOL

Try to keep cool today Laney but enjoy the company 🙂

Now I am off on a round of appointments and a little bit of shopping if I can survive the heat.

Have a good day everyone.

Message 15250 of 29,650
Latest reply